xxi

Jungkook wakes up to a blinding light shining at his face. He turns his head to the opposite side only to realize his boyfriend wasn't beside him. It's just an empty space. Carefully, he gets up, still feeling a little sticky between his legs and wraps the comforter all over his naked body. He slips into his bunny slippers which was underneath the bed and makes his way downstairs, leaning on the wall for support since he could barely walk properly due to the pain in his ass.

Finally, after the last step, he saw someone sitting on the sofa. Unfortunately, turns out, he was the person he least expected to see.

"Oh Jungkook! You're finally awake. So, how'd last night went? Looks like you had a great time huh?" Jimin stares at him with a mischievious smirk as he crosses both of his legs and arms.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and laughs sarcastically, "Very funny hyung but where's Taehyung?"

"I'm here."

Jungkook glanced to his left and saw a handsome dude wearing nothing but pants, leaving his upper body completely exposed. Talk about a hot morning. Taehyung was holding a cup which Jungkook could smell, was coffee.

"I was still preparing you breakfast so you should've just stayed in bed. Your bottom must hurt a lot doesn't it?" Taehyung grins.

Embarrassed, Jungkook pouts and glances at Jimin. "Why are you here though?"

"Obviously I planned to witness you walk downstairs covered in cum stained sheets fresh from sex last night while wearing nothing underneath but I'm really just kidding and Jin just called me to check on you."
"So you purposely missed school too?"

"Oh please. I'm pretty sure all of us missed school today. Everyone except for Namjoon I think." Taehyung approached him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ugh, such an affectionate display. Gross." Jimin winced at the two.

Jungkook laughed at just stuck out his tongue at the older, "You're just jealous that Hoseok hyung's not with you."

"Hmmph. He went to school." Jimin pouted, averting his gaze.

"By the way, hasn't Jin hyung come home yet?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope. He probably got laid too." Jimin answered.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to wince. He couldn't even think of Jin being that kind of guy. He literally looks like an eomma to him.

"So, how long do you plan to stay?" Taehyung asked Jimin as he wraps an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"When Jungkook finally takes a bath and ate his breakfast. Jin asked me to." Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook sighs, "I guess I'll head upstairs again."

"Wait, let's take a bath together." Taehyung suggests which made Jungkook grin. "Sure."

"You two are so fucking gross. I can hear you two you know!?" Jimin threw both of the maknaes a disgusted look as he takes a magazine from the nearby table and pretend he never heard anything.

The two just laughed and headed upstairs together after Taehyung placed his empty mug on the kitchen table.

.................

"I'll go first." Taehyung said before stepping into the bathtub. He already threw in the bath bomb so as expected, it was a really bubbly bath. After sitting down, he motioned Jungkook to join him.

A little hesitant, Jungkook shyly takes off the white sheets and joins Taehyung on the tub, sittinf opposite of him.

"Warm huh?" Taehyung sprawled both of his arms, laying them on the sides of the tub.

"It feels nice." Jungkook played with the bubbles, softly blowing them towards Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung just giggled at his adorable boyfriend. He's a literal baby sometimes. But soon, the smile across his face fades away, thinking of when these kinds of moment will last...

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?" The younger raised both of his eyebrows at him.

"Do you think we can still be like this in the future?"

Jungkook noticed the hint of sadness in the older's voice. He was just staring at the soap bubbles, twirling his finger around the it.

"I don't know. Unexpected things always happen Tae. Sometimes, we couldn't really do anything but to accept everything that life throws at us. There's no such thing as a straight road, even in deserts. There will always be one point where we have to swerve. It's the flow of life." After saying that, Jungkook noticed Taehyung was gawking at him.

"Oh, did I sound sophisticated?" He chuckled.

Taehyung smiled, "I agree with you. There will be a lot of turns and twists along our road but I want to ask you one question: Will you hold my hand and never let go of it?"

Jungkook raised his hands and placed it on top of Taehyung's. "I assure you Tae. I'll be here for you. I won't ever leave you, I promise."

Taehyung entertwined his fingers along with Jungkook's. "I love you Kookie."

"I love you too TaeTae."

______________________

Lol so I'm pretty sure that I won't be updating this book THAT much now since school has started again and tbh i really want to make a new story hahaha i've been thinking of different plots already.