x

Car seating arrangement:

TH.JK.........
..................... 
YG..JM..HS (passengers)
.....           .....
NJ..........Jin (driver)

Jungkook woke up next to Taehyung, realizing he was leaning on the older's shoulder.

"Good evening Kookie." Taehyung grinned, pinching his nose which made him yelp softly. He looked out the window and saw it was already dark. With the help of a dim light above them, he was able to see his other hyungs who were mostly asleep too except for Jin, who's currently driving.

"What time is it Tae?" He asked the guy beside him who just wrapped himself in a blanket. Taehyung hummed, raising both of his eyebrows as he stared at the younger since he didn't catch what he just said.

"What time is it?" He repeated.

"Oh, it's 8 PM. I think we're still pretty far." Taehyung smiled cutely as he squirmed inside his thick, soft and cottony blanket since it was so warm and comfy at the same time. He brought it along since he couldn't sleep properly without it. He saw Jungkook giving him an odd look.

"What? You wanna get in too?" He asked him, raising his one arm.

"Well, I'm a bit chilly so I guess?" Taehyung wrapped the blanket around Jungkook too so they were both comfy inside it. They seriously look like kids.

Taehyung squirmed again, grinning cutely like a child as he shifted into a more comfortable position. He ended up leaning his head to Jungkook's shoulder which felt just right.

"Ahh, so good." Taehyung smiled as he closed his eyes.

Jungkook smiled too, noticing how cute his hyung is. He had no choice but to lean his head on Taehyung's too. Even though they're best friends, why did Jungkook thought it was pretty romantic? He must be out of his mind.

At least 30 minutes passed before Jin finally pulled over to a gas stop. "Wake up bitches! Go buy some foods and stuffs at the mart while I fill up the gas." He raised his voice, waking up every sleeping person in the car.

"Are we there yet?" Jimin yawned as he stretched his arms.

"We're only at a gas stop. But we'll be there soon." Jin cleared up before going out.

They all got out and while Jin was filling up the car, the rest were goofing off inside the mart.

Hoseok took a basket and started taking drinks from the refrigerators. He toom some water bottles, carbonated drinks and juices. Every member's preference. After finishing his task, he went to Jimin, who was busy staring at junk foods, and thinking of what to buy since he doesn't have enough money with him.

"Just toss whatever you want in the basket." Hoseok insisted which brightened up the younger. "Really!?"

"Yeah sure. I'll pay anyway." He smiled. Out of happiness, since he could buy without spending anything, Jimin hugged his hyung tightly. "THANK YOU HOBI-YA!!"

"Ew, get off or I'll make you pay." Hoseok cringed but he was laughing at the same time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook were both playing with the slurpy machine, mixing different flavors in one cup.

"Oh oh! Strawberry! We cannot forget that!" Like a little child, Jungkook kept pointing at the strawberry flavor and Taehyung followed his orders.

"Do you think we should add lemon?" Taehyung asked, they already mixed all of the other flavors except for the lemon one. Jungkook thought about it for a moment but eventually shook his head. "Nah. Besides, the cup is already full."