ix

Months already passed and today is already the white day where boys give chocolates to girls or the other way around. To his surprise, Taehyung actually got one when he opened his locker. He inspected it but it had no name written, only his name which is it's addressed to. It looked rather plain but he was already excited to open it. He slid it in his bag and went straight to his classroom.

"Good morning Taehyungie!" Jimin greeted him from across the room where he was seating with Namjoon and Jungkook.

He waved and went to them.

"Hey! You guys won't believe this!" Taehyung grinned and took out the envelope, showing it to them.

"Taehyung... Is that the only one you received?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. This is the only one I saw in my locker." He scratched his ear, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Hyung, you really should check your desk." Jungkook said, pointing his lips in front of him.

Taehyung turned his head and to his amazement, he realized there was a lot of gifts and letter under his desk. He almost gaped at the sight. "Is that all mine!?" He looked back at his friends with widened eyes.

"Ughh no? Pfft. Someone probably just misplaced my love letters and-- OF COURSE THAT'S YOURS!!" Namjoon yelled at him, sarcastically.

"Okay okay. Calm down." Taehyung chuckled nervously, patting his hyung on the shoulder.

"He's just mad cuz he didn't receive any." Jimin laughed, teasing the older.

"Shut up!"

"Did you receive one?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Nah. Only eight." He winked, taking out a chocolate in his pocket. He ripped open the cover and took a bite, "I already ate most of the chocolates this morning."

Taehyung then looked at Jungkook and raised an eyebrow, asking the same thing.

Jungkook just smiled and shook his head. "I didn't received anything."

"What!?" Taehyung ended up raising his voice a little. "But you're too handsome to not receive anything."

"Hey! You could say that to me too!" Namjoon pouted.

Oddly, Jungkook tried to suppress a smile as felt his cheeks warming up. He had to look down to hide it. But he didn't know Taehyung already noticed it.

"Cute." Taehyung mumbled as he turned his head, grinning like a fool.

"Just wait and see! Someone's definitely gonna give me something before the end of the day!" Namjoon uttered, full of determination.

"Oh shit, the teacher's coming!" One of their classmate yelled and everyone dashed back to their seats.

After few boring hours, waiting for the bell to ring, it was finally lunchtime. As expected, Hoseok came barging into the room hugging all of his friends. He's really just into skinship.

"I received 7 letters! Omg!!" Hoseok clapped.

"I got 8." Jimin smirked, "How about you Tae? Have you counted all of them?"

"Not yet. But I already ate a chocolate bar during class."

"Omg! Same!" Hoseok said and high-fived Taehyung. "I brought some chocolates, do you want some Namjoon?" He offered him a bar but he just shook his head.

"My teeth hurts." He lied, making Jimin snicker.

"He's sensitive right now Hobi-ya. He didn't receive anything." Jimin covered the side of his mouth but Namjoon heard it.