iii

After the first period, waiting for their next teacher, Jimin approached Jungkook while dragging his seat along with him, placing it just beside Taehyung's seat. Taehyung, on the other hand, just sat backwards to face the new guy.

"Hey Jungkook! I'm Park Jimin. The cutest mochi that will melt your heart!" Jimin winked at him while doing a finger heart.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Hi I'm Jungkook. The hottest guy you only probably met in your entire life." Jungkook copied the older's movements but he made it look more manly.

Jimin looked pretty stunned. Someone finally went along with his silliness.

"Hi I'm Taehyung. I may be peculiar but hey, at least I ranked number 1 on the most good looking men in the world."

Jungkook and Jimin stared at him then laughed at the same time.

"Hey! It's true!" Taehyung frowned.

"Don't tell me you caught Jimin's ego too?" Namjoon simpered, shaking his head. "Learn to be humble guys."

"Stop butting in hyung."

"Hello Jungkook. I'm Namjoon. A man of 140 IQ but you can simply call me the sexy brain."

Jungkook laughed more although he looks amused at the same time. "You guys are really cool."

"Well," Jimin shrugged haughtily, "I get that a lot. It's no biggie for me."

"Bet the one in your mirror is the one who calls you that." Taehyung sneered causing Jimin to become shooketh, looking betrayed.

"Good one Taehyung!" Namjoon cracked up.

"Taehyung how could you!? I thought we were soulmates?" Jimin whimpered, trying to sound heartbroken.

Jungkook cackled like a kid. Taehyung smiled when he looked at him. He have a bunny teeth that appears when he laughs. He thought it looked cute, somehow.

Before Taehyung was about to speak, their next teacher entered the room sending everyone scampering to their respective seatings.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook and they both laughed together quietly.

...........................

"JIMINIIIEEEEE-YAAAA!!" A screaming guy barged into the room riveting everyone's attention. He was running towards Jimin.

"HOBIIIII-YAAAAA!!" When the two met, they embraced each other and jumped in circles as if they're long time pals who never saw each other until now.

"I miss you Jiminieee!!"

"I miss you too Hobi-yaaaa!!"

They both wailed together.

"You two are so noisy! Go outside for Christ's sake!" Namjoon complained. He was busy doing the homework in calculus.

"Hello to you too Namjoon! Still a nerd I see." Hoseok snickered and Jimin laughed with him.

"Ha-ha. And you're still as immature as ever." Namjoon retorted with a grin.

"Oh right! Hobi-ah! Meet Taehyung and Jungkook! They're both transferees." Jimin introduced him to the two maknaes. The two awkwardly said hi at the same time.

"Wow you two look attractive. I'm jealous." Hoseok pouted.

"I think you look handsome though." Taehyung complimented him causing the older to smile so bright it beats the sunlight outside.

"I already like you."

And they all laughed together. Taehyung was really happy to make new friends. They know how to make him laugh and smile. They're the reason why he wants to go to school everyday.

They're the light of his dark cruel life.

"Hyungs, I gotta go out. I need to use the bathroom." Jungkook interrupted.

"Sure." Jimin nodded then Jungkook walked out. Taehyung's gaze followed the maknae as he went outside and that's when he realized Jungkook didn't head to the bathroom's direction.