xi

The members were all sitting in a circular position in the middle of the room. Hoseok placed the bottle in the middle and looked at every member first before spinning the bottle. As it kept spinning, Hoseok explained the rules. "Whoever the bottle points at should choose between truth or dare okay?"

Everyone nodded. As the bottle slows down, the tension inside the room began rising. Everyone was nervous since Hoseok is the one who spins it.

It finally pointed at Jimin.

"Dare!" Jimin said immediately as he raised his arm.

Hoseok grinned evily, he already thought of every member's punishment earlier. "Well then, I dare you to peck the person you like the most in our group, on the lips."

"WHAT!?" Jimin was shocked by the dare, "No way! That's just gross!" He shook his head repeatedly, crossing both of his arms.

"It's just a quick peck hyung." Taehyung laughed, teasing him which made Jimin more nervous.

"Besides, it's just a brotherly kiss. You know, to express how much you care for that guy." Hoseok raised his shoulders, smirking at him. What he didn't say was that this is actually a test. He really wants to know if Jimin was gay or not.

"I agree with Hoseok!" Jin nodded.

"You too hyung??" Jimin looked dumbfounded.

"It's just a dare Jiminie. We promise we won't tease you about this. Besides, nothing bad will come out of it." Namjoon comforted him but in reality, he's also the same as everyone, wanting a kiss to happen. He bets it's probably Yoongi. He ships them.

Jimin looked down, trying to think. There's no harm right?

He looked up and glance at Yoongi who was sitting across from him. The guy was staring at him with his usual poker face. It made Jimin feel more anxious. He hopes this won't affect their friendship.

"Allright I'll do it. Just a quick peck right?" Jimin asked Hoseok, who was sitting beside him.

"Yes!! OMG!" Hoseok clapped enthusiastically, super excited at who is Jimin gonna kiss.

Jimin took a deep breath and stood up.

"Why do I feel it's gonna be Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook which made the younger feel weird? He don't know what to feel about it. He's not sure if he was suppose to be happy about it or not.

Why?

Because he had a crush on Yoongi since the first day of school.

But he's not sure about it anymore as he gazed at Taehyung's face, which was pretty close.

"Ooh! Jiminie's gonna kiss Yoongi!" Namjoon cheered. He's their number 1 fan but only he knows that. Yoongi rolled his eyes on him.

But Jimin just smiled. He didn't move. Instead, he sat back down again and what he did next surprised everyone.

He looked at Hoseok and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer then kissed him fully on the lips.

Everyone around them had their mouths open, even Yoongi was shocked by it.

When Jimin finally pulled away, he smiled embarassingly at Hoseok and looked down.

"Wow.. I did not expect that." Namjoon said which made everyone snap back to reality. He was really dissappointed his ship just became the titanic. He was really hoping for a yoonmin moment.

Jungkook felt somehow relieved but confused too.

But Hoseok was still the one who couldn't get over it. He couldn't believe his plan backfired. He immediately avoided gaze and cleared his throat. "Uhm.. that was a big plot twist." He laughed nervously and handed Jimin the bottle since it was his turn now.

"I'm just good at surprising people." Jimin winked and spin the bottle.

It pointed at Jin. But before Jimin could say something, someone's phone started ringing. It was Jungkook's. He quickly took his phone from his pocket and when he saw who the caller was, he immediately stood up. "Can I be excused? I need to take this."

"Uh.. Sure go ahead." Jimin nodded.

Jungkook walked out the room and the game just continued.

.............................

After almost an hour, the game was already finished but Jungkook still haven't gone back and everyone especially Taehyung was starting to worry. "You guys can stay here. I'll go find Jungkook." He volunteered.

Jimin argued. "But won't it be quicker if we-"

"It's okay. I will find him. Just trust me." Before anyone could object, Taehyung dashed out of the room to searched for the maknae.

Yoongi quietly stood up and went away too. He didn't care about Jin yelling at him to come back. Taehyung's not the only worried one here.