xvii

Jin groaned silently, expressing his boredom while their calculus continue on spouting things like f of x and shit he could not comprehend. How the hell did he end up being in the top class anyway? It still remains as a huge mystery to him till this day.

His eyes shifted to his seatmate who seems to be busy copying notes. He got a little shocked because this was the first time he saw him awake in class. Just kidding, that's just overreacting but Yoongi is definitely not thw kind of person to take down notes. Talk about a lazy but secretly a diligent student.

He tore a paper from his notebook queitly and wrote "Can I copy your notes later?", before crumpling it and throwing it at Yoongi's desk when the teacher wasn't looking.

Yoongi stared at him and he just nodded, telling him to go open it. The turtle carefully opened the paper to read what was inside. After few seconds, he wrote something on it and crumpled it again, throwing it back to Jin

Jin smiled as he unfolded the paper. But the response only made him give Yoongi a questioning look.

"You're not copying notes?" He murmured at him. All this time he thought the turtle was starting to become a diligent student but he was wrong.

"I'm writing lyrics." Yoongi whispered back.

Jin gawked at him. He didn't expect Min Yoongi turned out to be a music enthusiast. He just looks cold in and out so he wouldn't even thought of it.

"Let me see."

"No." Yoongi shook his head and continued scribbling. Ignoring Jin's pleas.

"Yoongi!" Jin yell whispered.

"No!"

Jin frozed when their teacher turned around. Looks like she heard Yoongi. "Is there any problem Mr. Min?" She asked, stopping midway the discussion. The whole class looked back at him.

Yoongi stood up and bowed, "I aplogized Mrs. Wang. It won't happen again." He said politely. Jin noticed some of the girls giggling. What's with them?

Hoseok, on the other hand, woke up and saw Yoongi was standing. Out of confusion, he also stood up thinking it was already lunch time only to realize the two of them were the only ones standing.

"How about you Mr. Jung?" Hoseok became dazed by the teacher's question.

Everyone laughed, even Jin snickered at how stupid his dongsaeng was.

Yoongi glanced at Hoseok and gestured his head at him, telling him to sit back down. Hoseok seemed ti get the message and apologiz nuyuned at the teacher, making a better excuse.

"Uhh, I think I need to use the restroom Ms. Wang." He smiled, looking a bit flustered.

"Okay, go ahead and you may sit down now Mr. Min."

Hoseok sighed as he winked at his two hyungs before heading out the room. Good thing Mrs. Wang is such a kind teacher or else they would have been in huge trouble.

Yoongi sat back down and glared at Jin. He was the one who got him into trouble.

Jin just pouted at him as he pressed his palms together, silently asking him for forgiveness.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and went back to scribbling. He grinned a little at the thought of his friends, such troublemakers.

..........................................

The seven are already buying their lunch and Jin and Taehyung were the last ones in line.

Aftet buying their lunch, they both walled together towards the others. Along the way, Jin couldn't help asking Taehyung.