xv

"I love you Taehyung."

Wide eye and slack jawed, Taehyung froze in spot after hearing it. Lost for words, his lips trembled causing him to bite the lower lip to stop it from doing so.

"Y-You mean it?" He managed to blurt out with a faltering voice. It came out sounding a bit coarse to be exact. He really was waiting for Jungkook all along since he bought strawberries yesterday and he wanted to give it to him but what he did not expect was that the maknae was going to confess to him.

"I-I do." Jungkook averted his gaze to the side but Taehyung could still see how red his face is, especially his ears. You could almost compare it with a tomato.

"Jungkook.. I-I..." The younger flinched at touch when Taehyung pressed a hand on his shoulder. He even had to hide his hands behind him, trying to stop them from fidgeting uncontrollably.

"It's okay if you don't see me like that. I'm sorry, I just had to let it out."

Taehyung clutched the younger's shoulder tightly, "No Jungkook! That's not what i was trying to imply." His hands started to slide up, tracing Jungkook's neck and up to his cheeks.

"I like you too."

Jungkook's lips trembled as he stare intensely into Taehyung's dark eyes. He feels glad. No wait, lucky seems to be the right word for that. He couldn't help but grin so wide as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer which took the older by surprise.

"You're way too excited Kookie." Taehyung chuckled as he planted a kiss on the younger's temple. Then he pinched his cheeks, making fun of the boy. "Oh my God. Why the hell are you so fucking cute?" He kept poking at Jungkook's soft bunny-like cheeks, enjoying how squishy it it. He really do looks like a bunny. His bunny now.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes. "Hey! I'm more handsome than cute!" He scrunched his face while pouting which was absolutely one of the cutest things he has ever seen.

Taehyung took the opportunity and pecked him on the lips.

Now, it was Jungkook's turn to be surprised. He was amazed at how smooth and sly Taehyung is. But it wasn't enough for him. He brought his arms up and enveloped it around Taehyung's neck closing the gap between them.

"I love you TaeTae." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's nose before kissing him fully on the lips.

The feeling of Taehyung's soft lips pressed against his was the best thing he have ever felt. It was nothing compared to his happiest moments back then. It almost feels like he was in cloud nine but this is way beyond that level. It was simply euphoria. The act of their hearts becoming one as their worlds completely change. Back then, it used to revolve only around themselves but now, it revolves around their other pair.

Taehyung found his pair. The person who finally made him feel complete again. He was so stupid to only realize it now. That the person he have always been looking for was right under his nostrils all along.

With a bit of a force, he deepened their kiss which left Jungkook no choice but to open his mouth which Taehyung grabbed the opportunity to slip in his tongue. He heard Jungkook let out a small gasp but eventually, he became indulged with the feeling.

Taehyung did not left one spot inside Jungkook's mouth untouched as he explored every inch of it. With heads turning time to time, their tongue wrestled like that. They won't even give a damn if someone bursts through the door and see them almost close to making out.

It was their moment and it was all that mattered.

As for Jungkook, he admits, he did got caught a bit off guard when Taehyung slipped in his tongue since he's not familiar to the action but he maintained his balance and went with the flow. As their tongues fought for dominance, which he lost, he tasted the flavor of strawberries mixed with cigarette. Indeed, it was unique and very peculiar but he love it. It was Taehyung's flavor afterall.

After few more seconds, Jungkook finally pulled away with a string of saliva still connecting their lips. They were both breathing heavily and hell, they were even sweaty. Looks like tongue wrestling did tire them out but they enjoyed every second of it.

"You tasted like strawberries and cigarettes." Jungkook grinned as he wipes his lips using the back of his hand.

"Yeah well, you tasted like carrots."

"I do?"

"I'm just kidding. You tasted sweet." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks receiving a gentle hit on the shoulder as they both laugh.

"Here. Take it." Taehyung handed the plastic full of strawberries to Jungkook who looks at him with a bright smile on his face. "Really?"

"It's for you dummie. Although I did eat some of it."

"Thank you TaeTae." Jungkook hugged him before taking the plastic, immediately grabbing one strawberry and taking a bite.

"We should go back now by the way or else we'll be late." Taehyung ruffled the maknae's hair.

"Yeah, let's go."

Then they both headed back to class. Keeping what everything happened on the rooftop a secret.

But maybe not for long.

____________________________

Sorry for the VERY slow updates 😅 I'm too busy slacking and watching BTS vids haha and I'm gonna work on a new story btw hehe but it's still vkook but not angst anymore

P.S

I made a new cover and I FUCKING LOVE IT! It just looks attractive and cute  agdhsdfgsaf 😍

Note: it took me hours to finish and I used 4 apps: Picsart, VSCO, IbisPaint and Picsee 😁 just sayin hehe

Heck! I even turned this into  my lockscreen 😂 (with the complete quote tho)

That's all! Luvyu! 😚