iv

Jungkook whistled as he roamed around the halls. The school wasn't as prestigious as the other universities but it was pretty big. After walking for few minutes, he ended up in a hall with empty classrooms which only contains some damaged chairs and many boxes which contained items that looked like used props.

He ignored and continued on but the other classrooms were just the same. They were all empty, probably vacant. Jungkook decided it was time to go back but he froze in spot when he heard a piano melody. Without his knowledge, his feet automatically walked towards where the music was coming from. He ended up in front of a slightly open door and decided to peek inside.

In the middle of the room, he saw a guy with his back turned, playing the piano.

The way he played was so mesmerizing that Jungkook couldn't even blink his eyes. The melody was really nice and it sounded like it really did came from the heart but at the same time, it sounded melancholic.

Jungkook didn't realized he was leaning on the door so the door ended up making a creak sound. The guy suddenly stopped playing and looked to his direction.

Jungkook quickly stood behind the wall, hiding himself.

"I saw you kid. Come here."

Jungkook felt nervous all of a sudden and gulped before he traipsed inside.

He finally saw his face. The guy was quite good looking he admits. He has a soft facial features and a pale skin that contrasts his black hair.

"Did you like it kid?" Jungkook snapped out and gave him a confused look.

"Uhm, sorry what?"

The guy chuckled, "I asked if you liked the melody?"

"Oh, yes! I love it! I think it's amazing."

The guy showed a gummy smile which he thought looks cute. "I made it."

Jungkook was speechless. He suddenly had high respects for the guy.

"Do you know how to play?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I forgot already. I used to play when I was a child but it was just for a short time." He walked closer to the piano. When he was just beside the guy, he gently slid his fingers across the keys, touching it lightly. Somehow, he felt a sense of familiarity but it faded right away.

"Do you want me to teach you?"

Jungkook brightened up. "Really?"

"But first, tell me your name. Do you think you could just randomly barged into this room and not even properly introduced yourself?"

"Oh right! Sorry! I'm Jeon Jungkook. You are?"

"Min Yoongi. Now sit here." He scooted a little offering Jungkook some space to sit on. The younger gladly sat beside him.

Then Yoongi started teaching him the basics again such as the keys and their corresponding notes then proceeded to teaching him the majors and minors. Jungkook learned it in no time and soon enough, they were both playing a duet.

As they played in harmony, they seemed to forget the time. It was like they drowned in their own little world of music. They both forgot their weaknesses, fears and other bad memories. They just took the opportunity to drain all those negative experiences and focus on the happy ones, leaving them playing a nostalgic song.

In fact, they were both engulfed with their music that they lost track of time and ended up skipping a class.

Until the teacher found them.

Lucky for them, they only got scolded instead of detention and they were both forced to go back to class.

"Bye Yoongi-hyung!" Jungkook waved before dashing to his own classroom.

"Bye kid." Yooongi mumbled before heading on the opposite direction. He's a year ahead of the boy so their classroom was further.

Yoongi smiled as he walked back. Not even caring with the fact that he just got yelled at earlier. He's happy right now and nothing could ruin it.

No one could ruin it.

___________________________

FAKE LOVE MV WAS SO LIT!! ASDGSJFJAJD-- I WAS SCREAMING OMG!! The song, the choreo, the fashion, the hairstyles, the make-ups, the setting, the visuals, the CGIs ughhh everything was so new! So fresh!! So perfect!! I stan talented geniuses!! 😍😍