Security Briefing

Hey all of you, hope you had a great start in the week. Here is chapter 18 for you guys. I also wanna thank the dear Luthien17. She is my Beta-Reader from know on and I think she's doing a pretty good job. Also like always, you'll find the pictures of the outfits on tumblr. I also have now a little wall on Pinterest . Titel is I can't breathe without you. Maybe you wanna have a look. So have while reading it.

Chapter 18: Security briefing

Anne and Constance had agreed to meet for breakfast. Constance had decided to dress casually today, with some distressed boyfriend jeans, a simple berry-colored t-shirt with a large number 67 printed on the front, and matching chucks. A pair of magenta sunglasses held her hair off her face and a wide magenta leather bracelet was wrapped around her wrist. Not surprisingly after the last night, she hadn't gotten much sleep, so she put on some makeup to hide the dark circles under her eyes, before she went to join Anne.

 Not surprisingly after the last night, she hadn't gotten much sleep, so she put on some makeup to hide the dark circles under her eyes, before she went to join Anne

She knocked at Anne's door and entered. "Anne? Are you ready?" she called out, looking around.

"I'll be right out, and breakfast should be here any minute," Anne replied. Constance followed her voice to the bedroom. "Ah, there you are", she said.

"Yes, sorry, I missed my alarm," Anne said, zipping up her dress.

"No problem, I think everybody will be a little late this morning." Constance perched on the edge of the unmade bed.

"Were you able to get some sleep?" Anne asked, looking at her friend in the mirror.

"Oh yes, actually I fell asleep pretty quickly after D'Artagnan had left."

"Ah, I remember, he immediately went to you and stayed the whole night. What's going on with the two of you?" Anne asked, taking a very close look at her friend. Constance blushed. "Beautiful dress, Anne," she said, trying to evade the question and change the topic.

"Thanks," Anne said, smoothing out her skirt. She had chosen an olive-colored dress with intricate embroidery on the top, a green-and-gold watch and matching earrings. Dark green block heel sandals and a green hat completed the outfit and as a final touch, Anne slipped into a pastel pink blazer. "Did you get the documents?" she asked her friend.

 "Did you get the documents?" she asked her friend