Chapter 11

About an hour later Tyler climbs into the bed and immediately snuggles up to me. He must have been really tired because his breathing slowed so quickly. I still felt nauseous, even after an hour. After what felt like hours, I finally found sleep. There were four kids standing in front of me. Two older teenagers who appeared to be the same age, the girl looked a lot like Queen Amberley and the boy looked like Maxon. The next boy also looked like Maxon, but appeared to be years younger than the other two. The last kid couldn't be older than 10 and he looked a lot like me. His red hair brought out the blue in his eyes. I was there looking at all of them, individually in the eyes.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Of course, you don't know who we are." The girl scoffed.
"Excuse me?"
"Mama," the little red head started coming towards me with his arms open.
"No Osten, she isn't our mama. She's made to many poor decisions to become our mother." The girls said pulling Osten back.
I felt a strange urge to hold these kids in my arms and tell them I would do anything for them. 
"Do you love Dad?" The younger one who looks like Maxon asks.
"Who's your Dad?" I asked. 
"Maxon, and your our Mom," the older one who looked like Maxon said.
No I had let these kids down, no, no, no, no.
I woke up from my dream in a cold sweat.  I took a couple of deep breaths and suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. 
"America I have work tomorrow, do you even care?" Tyler called from the bed, I ignore him and continue to puke my guts out. "America, you are honestly so dramatic. Also, your so selfish, you are keeping me up for no reason." Tyler continued to whine.
I finally finish puking and I sit on the floor feeling so sick. What was wrong with me?  After a few minutes of sitting there, Tyler gets up out of bed and grabs my arm and drags me back to the bed.
"I wish you would think about someone else for once," Tyler says as he wraps his arms around me. I wanted to fire back at him, but I felt to sick to. 
——————————————-
I woke up the next morning feeling a little better, but still nauseous. After my fight with Maxon last night, I debated about going down to breakfast. I decided if I didn't go down, I would just prove his point that I shut people out and I was not going to let Maxon be right.
I walked over to the princess suite and Mary helps me put on a blue day dress, but she has a knowing smirk on her face.
"What, what do you find so amusing?" I ask.
"I saw you and King Maxon last night," she said as she got out a brush and started doing my hair.
"Yes and," I said as she gently pushed the brush through my hair.
"What were you talking about," she said as she started to pull my hair up into a bun.
"Just trying to get some closure," I said shrugging my shoulders as she puts pins into my hair to keep it up.
"And...." she said.
"Well we fought." I said almost ashamed that we couldn't figure out how to get along.
"Just like old times then?"
I rolled my eyes and shook my head smiling.
"It's okay, you don't have to go into detail." Mary moved toward the bathroom counter and grabbed a bag of make up.
Just then Tyler pokes his head through the door and says, "don't forget to go heavier on the make up then she had in the selection, Mary." Then he winked at her and smiled. His act around other people continues.
I rolled my eyes fast enough that Mary wouldn't notice.
"Is that what you want miss?" Mary asks me.
"Yeah I guess," I say putting on a smile, I didn't want her to know the truth.
She starts putting on my make up as she talks, "your husband is an interesting kind of sweet."
"What do you mean?" I asked honestly a little confused.
"Well he has the sweetest smile and attitude, but he gives a lot of constructive criticism."
"Hmm," I said not sure what else to say.
"Close your eyes for me," Mary says and I obey.
"He seems like a good balance for you," Mary brushes eyeshadow on my eyelids and then puts on eyeliner.
"I've missed mornings like this," I say trying to get off the conversation of Tyler.
"Me too," Mary says. "Open your eyes please."
I open my eyes and look up as she puts on my mascara.
She finishes up my mascara and holds out a wide variety of colors of lipsticks.
"Pick one," she says. 
I point to a pink color that's bordering on red, "that one," I said. I would have preferred something a little more natural, but I knew Tyler would get mad if I did that, and it just wasn't worth dealing with.
"Loosen your lips and look at me," Mary says and she gently applies the lipstick. "I think your ready!"
"Thank you Mary," I said smiling. I looked at the time and figured I better leave. "I gotta go," I said giving Mary a hug.
When I opened the door Tyler was standing there looking like he was about to knock.
"How do I look? Trophy wife material?" I asked with every word dripping with sarcasm.
"Meh," He said shrugging his shoulder and grabbing my hand. Ugg that makes me furious! All of this was for him, to make sure he wouldn't freak out. We walked in silence to the dining room and as soon as we entered, Maxon took one look at me and reached up to tug his ear.