Chapter 65

Three years later.....
Maxon and I are cuddled up in bed, dreading getting up for the day.
"Maybe we should just call in sick today and stay here with the twins," Maxon suggests.
"Mmm, you know we can't." 
I do play with the idea a little, it would be nice to just have a day with our family.
"Please," Maxon says as he gently trails kisses down my face.
"You do drive a hard bargain," I tease and he lifts his head to look into my eyes and I give him a small peck on the lips.
"I think, the twins would really enjoy it." Maxon says.
As if on cue the twins push open the door and waddle in, they look so cute in there little bear onesies.
"Mamma, Dada." They say in unison.
"Eady And Ahren, what a surprise." I say smiling.
"Up," Eadlyn says.
Maxon and I both climb to the end of the bed and pick up our two babies. We bring them back up to the top and cuddle them. I watch Maxon with them, he really is the best Dad I could have hoped for for my kids. We lay there and as Maxon talks to the twins, I reflect on everything that's happened in the past couple of years. I fell in love during the selection and because of mistakes, I lost it. Then there was Tyler, who hurt me in to many ways to count. He caused me to loose my first baby, but he also reunited me with the love of my life. Even though I still hurt over my lost baby, I look at my two babies and a man that loves me and I can't help thinking, how did I get here?
The End.
Thank you all so much for reading and this book is up for the wattys 2019!!! Please vote or however that works if you've enjoyed!!