Ink Demon

*YOUR POV*

     I got closer to the corner and turned quickly around it, my axe in front of me. The cutout was just... standing there. Same smile, same stance, same everything. Even so... I swung out with the axe and chopped it in half. Better to be safe than sorry. I turned away from the now broken cutout and began heading towards the pressure control room. Suddenly, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as if someone was watching me. I spun around. Nothing. Except... hadn't I just broken that Bendy cutout? Yet, there it was, standing in that same location, watching me. I walked back to it and swung, breaking it a second time. "Bastard," I muttered before beginning to head to the room. I got that feeling once more and looked back. Ok. I swore I'd cut it this time. So why the hell was it back? I reluctantly went back over, chopped it again, and continued on my way, ignoring that feeling of being watched. Once I'd reached the pressure room, I flipped the switch and heard the ink machine power up a few halls down. I t was always notoriously loud, after all, constantly echoing throughout the workshop. I reached the ink room and noticed it all boarded up. Weird. It wasn't like that when I first saw it. I took a step closer. Then, I saw a creature spontaneously pop up from the floor, covered in ink, and in the shape of Bendy. It had a malicious grin on its face as it came towards me. I wasted no time. I sprinted as fast as I could towards the exit, seeing the walls, ceiling, and floor become increasingly more covered in ink the louder the creature' s footsteps became. I saw the exit. It was in sight! Then, the floorboards gave way and I fell onto a hard floor, my head hitting it before everything went black.