Escaping

*YOUR POV*

I awoke a few hours later, having gone back to sleep with that message still in my mind, to Alice and Boris talking. Well, Alice scolding Boris. "That was really stupid, Tom! You shouldn't have gone out there! Now that he's seen you, it's only a matter of time before he finds us here." I sighed and went back to sleep, waking up to loud noises and shouting. Alice and Boris were right outside my door. "We can't just leave her!" Alice said. "Not with the Ink Demon right outside the door!" I shot up and stood in front of them at my door.

"What's going on?" I rested my hands on the slot in the door. Alice put her hands on mine.

"He's coming... We have to move on!" She turned to Boris. "Tom, we have to let her out!" Alice grabbed the board and pulled, but it was no use. She wasn't strong enough to remove the board. Tom put his hand on her shoulder and shook his head. Alice backed away, her hand sliding off of mine. "I'm sorry..." She turned and ran without another word, and Tom followed. I recoiled in shock. They just left me here. And I could still feel Alice's hands on my own. Shaking, I picked up the contraption she'd given me and looked around my cell. There were arrows pointing to a spoon on the wall. I reached up and touched it, opening a nearby wall into a room. I walked in and looked around. There was a single toilet, with another message telling me to look inside the tank. I moved the lid, revealing a lead pipe. I picked it up, thinking back to the last time I held this, when I defeated Boris. I walked back into my cell broke the boards trapping me before continuing through the same place Alice and Boris had gone through. I clutched the pipe tighter, getting the feeling that I'd need it sooner than I thought.