Boris?

*YOUR POV*

     I heard Bendy roaring at the end of the hall, his footsteps getting closer. I pulled harder and harder on my bonds, hoping they'd give way, but Sammy had clearly known what he was doing. I tensed up, but then heard Bendy stomp off into another room. I heard Sammy's voice. "Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!" Pure fear was bubbling up in me, turning rapidly into panic. Then I heard Sammy saying something strange.  "No! My lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your-" CRUNCH. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I pulled once more, snapping the ropes. I didn't even look. I grabbed the axe and ran straight down the tunnel in front of me. I knew Bendy was most likely chasing me, so looking back would be a waste of time and could result in my doom. So I just ran. I turned corners and flung open doors, paying no attention to where I was going. Eventually, I ran through a door and out a board through the slots on it. There. That should hold Bendy, at least for a while. Then I heard a noise from behind me. I spun quickly and saw a dark corner with shelves near it, shielding the entire corner from view. I watched as a bacon soup can rolled out from behind the shelves. I raised my axe defensively.
     "Hello?" I said cautiously. "Someone there? I know you're in here. Come out and show yourself." A familiar wolf-like creature clad in overalls walked out from behind the shelves and stood in front of me, directly in my line of sight, unblinking. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Boris??"