Bad Feeling

*YOUR POV*

Alice was in shock, staring at Tom. He smiled and she immediately jumped into his arms. "Tom! I'm so happy to see you! We were going to find our way back, but you found us first!" He nodded as I stepped closer to them.

"How'd you find us? Actually, better question, how'd you get down here?" Tom reached behind his back and pulled out a rope, causing Alice to smile.

"My rope! I knew that would come in handy." She turned to me. "It pays to carry a rope, you know." I felt the corners of my mouth turn up a bit.

"So I've been told."

"Really? By who?" I grabbed Alice's hand and leaned into her slightly.

"A beautiful girl." A blush spread across the angel's face as Tom rolled his eyes. We giggled, but I remembered why we were there. I sighed and slowly turned back to the hole Tom had made from hitting the door. I walked through first, leading the way down a hallway, then turned and went down another one. As we walked, it hit me how familiar everything looked until we came to a stop directly in front of something I recognized instantly. "My old desk." I ran a finger along the side, chuckling softly. "I wasted so much time in this chair." Except... We'd only gone down, not up, right? And my desk was on the very top level, not down here. So how was it possible that it could be here? I turned to Alice, an uneasy feeling creeping up on me. "Alice... Something isn't right." She looked on edge too, and when her eyes met mine, I saw the fear that was evident in them.

"You're right. We need to leave. Now."