Album Stress [Burn The Stage]

Credit to the lovely beardyourselfbois for this. ❤️ and make sure to check out their 8th member book cause it's really good!!

Interview

Lan - "*laughs nervously* I don't know why I thought producing a full album during our world tour was a good idea. I mean, it was worth it of course! To be honest it is marked as one of my biggest accomplishments! But the fact that I was physically tired and worn out from all the concerts, then going to my hotel room and working on lyrics and music instead of resting was a big downfall for me..."

Cuts to scene in Lan's shared room with Jungkook

Jungkook - "Noona, please get some rest."

Lan - "I'm busy right now Jungkook, can't you see? Just leave me alone for now. Go to one of the other rooms."

Jungkook - "No because I have to make sure you don't stay up all night and work on your album-"

Lan - "I can look after myself Jungkook! Just go somewhere else!"

*rolls eyes and gets back to work*

*Jungkook gets angry and offended*

Jungkook - "*mumbles* I was trying to help you noona." *leaves and goes to Jimin and Hoseok's room*

Camera man - "Lan-ah, I think you were a bit mean to him. I know you're stressed but he was just trying to look out for you."

Lan - "dangsin mal-i maj-ayo...i will go and say sorry."

Interview

Jungkook - "I could see the stress that has overtaken noona. She looked so tired and pale so I wanted to stay and looked after her just in case she fainted or something. I was hurt when Lan noona shouted at me but I understood she was stressed so I left. I will admit I got angry, I wasn't angry at her for a long time though. We made up the next day."

Lan - "Sung-nim scolded me and I got scared! *laughs* I felt really bad when I shouted at Jungkook-ya. As his noona I should have been more mature and talked to him more nicely but the stress has gotten to me. I'm working on containing it though. I think my best cure for it is my members, company, and ARMY's support! Fighting! *blows kiss into the camera*"

CO-AUTHOR NOTE: I HOPE THIS WAS OKAY? ❤️ I followed this from the last chapter which was Lan's album/mixtape ❤️