Telling the boys

Gotta read Pregnant?! before this to understand ( and as I said in that chapter these chapters will not affect future ones unless noted! ) and ps when the boys & lani say 'I love you' to each other they mean in a family way so don't get it mixed up :)

~

After your conversation with Yugyeom you and Jin headed out to the living room where the others were. Namjoon has heard your footsteps so he turned around to greet you both but when he saw your tear stained cheeks he went into protective oppa mode.

He jumped up out of his seat and ran over to you then pulled you into a hug.
"Lani? What happened?"

You wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Oppa...I have something to say, to all of you. Jin oppa already knows."

He released you then looked at Jin then back at you. Your statement caught the others attention causing them to get up and walk over to you, Namjoon and Jin.

Yoongi stood beside you and rubbed your back.
"What's up Lani? Did Yugyeom break up with you? I swear I'm gonna-"

"Oppa! He didn't break up with me! It's sorta the opposite..."

Taehyung gasped.
"Did he propose?!"

"No Taehyung."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side.
"Then what happened?"

You looked at Jin for help. He just smiled at you and told you to tell them. You took a deep breath and told them.

"Impregnantbutyugyeomandididntplanthispleasedontbemad."

Unfortunately Yoongi caught all of what you said.
"You're pregnant?!"

All of the boys besides Jin looked at you with wide eyes. Hoseok was the first person to speak up.

"I'm gonna be an uncle?!"

You nodded your head while you silently cried.

Yoongi turned you around and hugged you tightly.

"I'm not mad Lani. I love you too much to be mad."

"I love you too oppa.."

You felt another pair of arms wrap around you.

"I love you noona."

"I love you too Jungkookie."

Not even a few seconds later the others joined the hug causing you to be slightly suffocated.

"Guys...I love you and all but I can't breathe."

Almost immediately they let go so you could breathe.

"Does Yugyeom know?"

"Yes Tae."

"What did he say?"

"He's terrified of Yoongi oppa now."

"Bitch he better be."

"So why did Jin hyung know before us?"

"He came and checked on me and he saw the pregnancy tests in my hand."

"Tests?"

"I took 3 to make sure."

"Lani no matter what I'll always be by your side."

"That means a lot Yoongi oppa."

"So will we!"

"I love you guys."

"We love you too!"