3 sasaeng fan incidents

so before this starts i want your guys opinion on something. i made a yoongi edit and idk if it's good or not.

edit: after it posted the background turned white tf

let me know what you think :)

~

one

you guys were in the airport heading to the us for the ama's when you felt someone grabbing onto the sleeve of your sweatshirt and pulling you towards them.

you tried to pry the persons hand off of you but since they were bigger then you, you couldn't.

"get off of me!"

you felt someone grab your other arm and start pulling you towards them.

"let go of her!"

fans and bodyguards that surrounded you helped get the fan off of you. you immediately went to jin for comfort.

"it's okay lan...you're safe now.."

two

you were walking around seoul with yoongi on a date when you felt someone behind you. you looked behind you, but no one was there. you brushed it off as nothing and continued to enjoy the night with yoongi.

it was about 30 minutes later when you felt someone grab your other hand and pull you away from yoongi.

"let me go!"

yoongi looked over at you. when he saw that you were being pulled very harshly he immediately got protective. he wrapped his arms around your waist and successfully pulled you out of the sasaengs grasp.

"are you okay?"

you hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. this wasn't the first time you've been assaulted by sansaengs.

"let's get you home."

you nodded your head. you kept your hold on yoongi as you both walked home. yoongi was always making sure that no one was following them.

three

you and jimin were walking back to the dorm after going out and seeing a movie when jimin noticed a black van following them.

he then noticed that the window was rolling down. and a gun popped out of the window.

"noona get down!"

he grabbed you and pulled you down to the floor with him. then gun shots rang out, thankfully not hitting either of you.

then you heard sirens.

"just wait lan! i'll get you!"

the person, you now know was a girl, pulled the gun back inside, rolled the window up, and then sped off. she didn't get far before the police stopped her.

an officer came over to you and jimin and took statements from you both. after the officer walked away jimin immediately called the others and told them what happened.

not even 5 minutes later they were with you guys. yoongi immediately pulled you into a hug, comforting you as you cried in his shoulder.

yeah you've been pulled and pushed. but you've never been shot at.