Solo Performance at MAMA

Video notes:
1. You're the girl in the middle
2. Ends at 1:08
3. You are only dancing
4. You have 4 backup dancers

 You have 4 backup dancers

This year at MAMA you were dancing by yourself

This year at MAMA you were dancing by yourself. Of course you had your backup dancers Ju-Hee, Minso, Ji-Sun, and Soo-Yeon. You've all known each other since you guys were 10 making them 96 liners like you. The boys have watched you dance by yourself to the song you were performing with and were very very very hesitant on you actually performing that song. They were fine with any other song that wasn't sexy but they couldn't do anything that would make you change your mind.

Yoongi - "Lan are you sure you want to perform this song?"

Lan - "Oppa I'll be fine!"

Jin - "All the male idols will have their eyes on you though!"

Lan - "Jin oppa I promise I'll be fine. You all know that I can take care of myself. And I will tell you guys if I start to get uncomfortable."

Namjoon - "Okay. We'll be cheering you on!"

Lan - "Maknaes?"

Jungkook - "You'll do great noona!"

Taehyung - "Can I do it with you noona?"

Lan - "No Taetae."

Jimin - "Why can't we noona?"

Lan - "Jiminie I appreciate the offer but no. Maybe next time arasso?"

Jimin - "Alright noona..."

Staff member - "4 minutes Lan!"

Lan - "Okay!"

Namjoon - "You got this Lani!"

Jin - "We'll be louder than the fan chants!"

Lan - "I wouldn't doubt it oppa!"

You guys did a group hug before the boys left to their seats. Your backup dancers came out from the dressing room already dressed.

Ju-Hee - "Ready Lan?"

Lan - "Hell yeah!"

Soo-Yeon - "Let's do this! One two three!"

All - "Ssaum!"

You guys held hands and walked onto the platform that was under the stage.

Staff member - "Ready girls?"

Ji-Sun - "Yep!"

The staff member hit the button and the platform was raised up. The lights were already out so no one could see you guys appearing on stage. You all did different poses while the lights were slowly turned back on.

*play video at top*

After the performance was done and you all were lowered back down you were practically panting from being out of breath.

Ji-Sun - "You okay Lan?"

Lan - "So...outta....shape....oh my god..."

Minso - "You dance and sing at the same time for a living!"

Lan - "So...?"

You and Minso went back and forth on that before you were called into the dressing room to change back into your formal outfit.

Just as Jin said every male idol were practically undressing you with their eyes after your performance.

Yoongi - "Stop starring at her!"

Lan - "Jeez oppa you trying to make it so Australia hears you?"