aegyo ~request

(i think that is the right video)

instead of hyunseung you are performing with
ikon member jinhwan.

you are wearing what hyuna is wearing and jinhwan is wearing what hyunseung is wearing.

also when they do the kiss part lan put her hand in between their heads so their lips don't actually touch :)

pretend that this will be performed at mama 2018 even if bts don't attend mama this year.

~

~

this year at mama's you were performing with one of your good friends, jinhwan. but not just any type of dance. a sexy one. you knew the consequences of it...but it didn't stop you.

you were getting ready to perform when you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist.

"you're only supposed to wear outfits like that for me princess."

"yah stop being so protective oppa."

"i gotta protect what's mine."

"i don't see your name on me."

"i can show something."

"5 minutes lan!"

you turned around and faced yoongi.

"not right now oppa. don't worry okay? i'm yours and only yours."

"promise?"

"promise."

you put your jacket on and headed over to where some staff and jinhwan were.

when jinhwan noticed your presence he smiled.

"are you ready?"

"yep! oh and i'd watch out for the boys after."

"i already planned on it. i'm too young to die..."

you patted his shoulder in reassurance. you made sure you didn't look down, since he didn't have a shirt on. he was making sure he didn't look anywhere he wasn't supposed to as well.

a staff member walked over to you with a fake gun in her hands. "time to go lan!"

you took the gun out of her hands and held it in your right hand. your backup dancers came over with guns in their hands too.

all 5 of you huddled around together.

"you ready girls?"

"yes!"

"on three, one, two, three, bangkon!" (mix of bangtan and ikon).

jinhwan chuckled at you.

"was that necessary?"

"did you just want me to say bangtan?"

he pouted.

"exactly."

you and the backup dancers headed over to the sliding door things (idk what they're called) and waited for them to open.

(play video)

as you and jinhwan stood together with your hand in between your heads the crowd went wild. you already knew the boys were beyond pissed, especially yoongi. you knew that you would pay for this since jinhwan had his hand on your butt and you two almost kissed.

as soon as the lights dimmed out you both ran back stage (with you tripping a few times because of the heels) and got changed.

you both headed back to your groups with everyone's eyes on you. you could feel the boys' piercing eyes as you walked back to them with your head down.

you sat back down in between yoongi and jin without saying a word. they all threw their jackets on top of you and yoongi had an arm draped over your shoulders for the rest of the event.

- skip to the next day -

yoongi was ignoring you completely. the maknaes were...embarrassed to look at you after that performance. you understood that, it's not everyday they see their noona dance like that (besides during blood sweat and tears).

the hyung's (besides yoongi) acted like nothing happened. you were grateful for that.

after dinner you went over to yoongi's room and knocked on the door.

"who is it?"

"it's me oppa. can we talk?"

silence. you knocked again.

"oppa please."

still, silence.

"fine. i'll just go hang out with-"

the door flung open and a pissed yoongi stood in front of you.

"what?"

you looked down at the floor with a pout on your face. you and yoongi both knew that was his one weakness.

"i'm sorry oppa..."

he sighed.

"come on."

you looked up at him with a huge smile on your face. you hugged him and he hugged you.

"JIN HYUNG! THEY MADE UP!"

"FINALLY!"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK!"

"RUDE!"

"JUNGKOOK!"