BLACKPINK ~ requested

Requested by @DelightertheWriter

Sorry this took so long!!

- I'm using actual photos of BLACKPINK for this cause I'm lazy & their stage names are BLACKPINK's names cause why not -

Lan - BTS
Tzuyu - TWICE
Irene - Red Velvet
HyunA

Lan - Lisa
Tzuyu - Rosé
Irene - Jisoo
HyunA - Jennie

~

The big 3 decided to collaborate together and created a girl group called BLACKPINK. The group would only serve as a purpose to hype up the groups the girls who are involved already pre-existing group that they are in. You never expected to be one of the girls picked.

Your reaction to finding out;

Taehyung - "Noona!"
Lan - "What Taehyungie?"
Taehyung - "You have a letter!"
Lan - "Can you bring it to me please?"

Taehyung came into your room and handed you a normal sized envelope.

Taehyung - "What's it say?"

You opened the envelope with a very excited Taehyung sitting next to you. You took the folded paper out and unfolded it then started to read what it said aloud.

"Dear Lan of BTS,

We are excited to say that you have been chosen to be apart of our temporary girl group, BLACKPINK! If you don't want to be apart of this we completely understand. We hope to hear from you soon!

- The Big 3."

Lan - "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Taehyung - "NOONA THATS SO COOL!"
Jin from elsewhere - "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY LAN?!"
Yoongi from elsewhere - "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"
Lan - "I GOT CHOSEN TO BE APART OF A TEMPORARY GIRL GROUP!"
Jin - "WHAT?!"
Yoongi - "THATS GREAT LANI!"
Namjoon - "IM SO PROUD OF YOU!"
Jimin - "ARE YOU GONNA DO IT NOONA?"
Lan - "HELLZ YEAH!"
Jungkook - "GO NOONA!"

You immediately found Big 3's email and emailed them saying you would do it. You didn't know what your position would be yet but you were excited none the less.

Almost immediately they replied to you with dates. When you were to leave BTS momentarily and head over to YG Entertainment's building to meet the other members, when you would start training, when BLACKPINK would debut, things like that.

~ 10 weeks later cause I'm lazy ~

BLACKPINK PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

JENNIE
(HYUNA)

JENNIE(HYUNA)

LISA
(LAN)

LISA(LAN)