✧ Childhood ✧

This does mention abuse and rape. Please read at your own risk. ~keung (its also in 3rd pov) and pretend it's in mandarin.

Liuxian is 10 and Lan is 7

>>>>>>>>

Lan was playing in her room when her older brother Liuxian came rushing in.

"Liu?"

He shut the door behind him then came over and hugged her tightly.

"It's gonna be okay Lan."

Just as he finished saying that a huge crash came from the living room, then yelling.

"You bitch!"

"Go to hell you motherfucker! You pushed me into it!"

Lan looked up at her big brother with tears in her eyes,

"Liu? What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it Lan. It's gonna be okay."

"I'm scared..."

"I'm here Lan. Big brother will protect you.."

- 4 years later. Lan is 11 and in Korea with her aunt. -

"Lan can you come here for a minute?"

"Why?"

"Just come here."

Lan got up off the ground and walked over to her aunts boyfriend, Yeongshi. Her aunt was currently at work, and when she was at work...

When she got in arms reach Yeongshi roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. She knew by now not to make a noise when he hit her, it only made it worse.

After an hour of hitting her his abuse took a turn.

"Take your clothes off."

"What-"

"Just do it!"

She yelped when he pulled her hair again. To avoid further abuse she started to take her clothes off.

"Good girl..."

When her clothes were fully off she felt exposed. As she went to cover her self Yeongshi grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Don't cover your beautiful body."

She wanted to throw up. She didn't understand why he wanted her to take her clothes off.

"Now climb onto daddy's lap."

She sat on top of his leg as he ran his hand over her body.

"Bend over daddy's leg."

She got off of his leg and did as he told her to do.

"Good girl. Now don't make a sound okay? You don't want to get punished do you?"

She shook her head.

"Good."

As he ran his hand down her spine from her neck to her waist, her mind went blank. She didn't feel anything. She didn't want to.

She didn't want to feel what would come to her.