surprise ~request

today was yours and yoongi's birthday. usually the others would come busting through the doors and shove cake in your faces, but they didn't. you both didn't think anything of it, since you guys were up late last night practicing for the upcoming tour.

when you and yoongi both woke up (at 3pm like usual) no one was home besides you two.

you scratched your head in confusion while looked at yoongi. he shrugged. you shrugged as well then went on to making 'breakfast' for you both.

after you ate, you and yoongi went over to the couch and cuddled together while watching saiki k. you both ended up dozing off.

when you woke up about 4 hours later (yoongi was still asleep) you noticed that the others still weren't home.

you started to shake yoongi.

"oppa."

he lightly smacked your hand away.

"oppa."

"what?"

"the others still aren't home."

"so?"

"i'm worried..."

"they're fine. they're grown men."

"but what about taehyung?"

he immediately sat up.

"oh my god."

you picked up your phone off the coffee table and called jin, but he didn't answer.

"what the fuck."

"what?"

"jin oppa didn't answer. he always answers."

- jin's pov -

"i feel bad.."

"it's okay hyung."

"i don't want to worry her or yoongi..i always answer the phone!"

namjoon walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

"it'll be okay. we're almost done anyways."

"you better be right kim namjoon."

he put his hands up with a smile on his face.

- 2nd pov -

as you paced back and forth in the living room yoongi was falling asleep. then it dawned on you.

"oppa!"

"what?"

"happy birthday!"

he chuckled.

"happy birthday princess."

you both laid back down on the couch and fell asleep yet again. it was maybe 3 hours later when you heard whispering above you, but you were too lazy to open your eyes.