✧ Yoongi Smut (18+) ✧

I'm sorry if this is really cringy I haven't really done much smut/lemon. Also italics are Lan's thoughts.

~

You were laying in your bed when your phone vibrated.

"Who the fuck..."

You rolled over and picked your phone up off the end table.

New message from: Yoongi oppa 💕

Yoongi oppa 💕: Hey princess, are you up?

You groaned but replied anyways.

Lani: Yeah I am. Why?

Yoongi oppa 💕: Come to my office

Lani: Why?

Yoongi oppa 💕: Just come here

Lani: Okay sheesh

You set your phone back on your end table and got out of your bed. You put on your slippers and your robe since you were only wearing a baggy t-shirt and your panties/underwear.

You walked over to the door making sure to be quiet so you didn't wake up Jungkook. After you got to the door you twisted the door knob slowly. When you heard the click you slowly pulled it open and shut it behind you once you were out in the hallway.

You made sure no one else was in the hallway before walking down the hall towards Yoongi's office. You saw that the light was still on.

"What does he want at this hour..."

You punched in the passcode then walked into his office. He had his headphones on with his back towards you.

You tiptoed over then lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He whipped his headphones off then clutched his heart.

He then began to whisper yell at you, "Lani! Don't do that to me!"

"You were the one who wanted me to come here!"

"Oh yeah..."

You sighed, "What did you need oppa?"

He lightly grabbed your hand and pulled you onto his lap. You sat down to where you were straddling him with your arms around his neck.

"Lani.."

"What oppa?"

"I need you."

"What do you mean? I'm right here."

"No I need you. You know..like.."

"I'm not following."

He groaned, "Lani you can't be that innocent."

"Wanna fuckin bet."

"Lani..."

"Oppa...."