✧ Argument ~request ✧

Prepare your uwu.

~

You were in the living room practically tearing it apart. Why? You were looking for your notebook that was filled with song lyrics.

Yoongi happened to be in the kitchen while you went insane. You knew that the last place you saw it was on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Oppa have you seen the notebook that was sitting right here?"

He looked over and saw where you are pointing. He hummed.

"I threw it away."

"Why?!"

"It was falling apart. Why?"

"Oppa that was my song book!"

His face went pale.

"Oh..."

"Why didn't you ask any of us if it was ours?!"

"I didn't think about it.."

"Of course you didn't! When do you ever think before you do anything?!"

He stood up and walked over to you.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh you fucking know what that means."

"Well you-"

"What's going on here?"

You and Yoongi both looked over to the front door and saw Jin with a pissed look on his face.

"He threw away my song book without even asking anyone if it was theirs! I have 4 years of work in that!"

"Well you shouldn't have been leaving your shit around!"

"Says the one that does whatever the fuck he wants!"

"Enough! Both of you!"

Taehyung came out from around the corner while rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you guys yelling?"

"Go back to bed Tae."

Taehyung looked at your face and saw tears slowly flowing down your cheeks. He immediately came over and hugged you.

"What's wrong noona?"

"Y-Yoongi oppa..."

He rubbed your back and you cried into his shoulder. Yoongi's heart broke at the state you were in, because of him.

"Tae take Lan into her and Jungkook's room while I talk to Yoongi."

"Okay. Let's go noona."

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders while you walked towards yours and Jungkook's room. While Taehyung took you back there, Jin started to talk to Yoongi.

"So what happened?"

"Lan came out here looking for her notebook. When she pointed out where it was I said I threw it away since it was falling apart. She got mad because that was her song book and that I didn't ask before throwing it away."

"Did you take the trash out yet?"

"I don't think so..."

Jin went over to the trash can and looked through it. He found an old notebook. On the cover was wrote 'Lan's book'. How Yoongi missed that will remain a mystery.

He walked back to Yoongi and handed the notebook to him.

"Take that back to her and apologize. She'll apologize too."

He gripped the notebook tightly.

"Thanks hyung."

Jin patted his shoulder with a smile.

"Just go make up with her."

Yoongi quickly made his way towards your's and Jungkook's room. When he got in front of their bedroom he heard your sobs from inside. His heart broke in two.

"I had 4 years of work in that...I had songs about my brother..."

He knocked on the door. He heard shuffling on the other side, then Taehyung appeared in front of him.

"Hey. I don't think noona wants to talk right now."

"Let him in Tae. It's okay."

Taehyung moved to the side and let Yoongi in. When you saw your notebook in his hands you jumped up and hugged him. It took him a second to respond.

"Where was it?"

"It was in the trash, I never took it out. You can thank Jin hyung for finding it."

"I'm sorry oppa...it's just...the book means so much to me..."

"I'm sorry too. I should have asked around the dorm. But your name was on it...I don't know how I missed it."

"I forgive you oppa."

"SHIP."

~

Also, Nicole is now sick and I am slowly getting better

Also, Nicole is now sick and I am slowly getting better. Hopefully I'll be better soon.

 Hopefully I'll be better soon