防护军队 !

(This was gonna be about the person that called Yoongi a mental patient but korean fans that actually went to the fan sign said it didn't happen so....I'm making something up. And ps the title says 'protective army' in mandarin)

Mandarin is in italics

Seating arrangement
Namjoon | Jin | Jimin | Jungkook | Yoongi | Lan | Hoseok | Taehyung

Seating arrangement Namjoon | Jin | Jimin | Jungkook | Yoongi | Lan | Hoseok | Taehyung

* trigger warning *
•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•

The fan sign was going by slowly and you were ready to slap someone. Not one, not two, but three people have already told you to leave BTS. Normally it wouldn't bother you but today? You weren't dealing with this shit.

Yoongi noticed your change in demeanor and rubbed your back.

"What's wrong?"

"3 people have already told me to leave BTS."

"What?"

"Oppa please don't say anything."

Before he could say anything else a new fan came into view so he turned towards the fan. The fan that was in front of him was now in front of you. Boy if looks could kill.

"You should just leave Bangtan."

"Tell me one good reason as to why I should."

"You're talentless. Your singing is horrible and so is your dancing."

"If that was true I wouldn't be a kpop idol in the first place."

"I have no idea how you managed to be come one in the first place."

"Sometimes I wonder that too."

"You don't deserve our oppas."

"Maybe I don't."

"Just do us all a favor and kill yourself."

"Maybe I will."

The fan didn't say anything more. You just stared off into space till the fan that was in front of Yoongi was waving his hand in front of your face.

"Noona? Are you okay?"

You smiled weakly at him, emotionally drained from the previous fan.