✧ Nightmare ✧

You were peacefully sleeping in your bed when you felt someone lightly shake you,

"Noona?"

You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung on the other side of your bed hugging a stuffed giraffe you got him for his birthday last year.

"What's wrong Tae?"

"I had a nightmare..."

You immediately opened your arms for him to crawl into them. He lifted the covers up and scooted closer to you. He leaned his head on your shoulder while you wrapped your arms around him and started to run your hands through his hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

He nodded his head.

"What happened?"

You felt your shirt and shoulder slowly get damp due to Taehyung's tears as he cried into your shoulder, "You...you...left us..."

"How?"

"You died...in a car crash...because of me.."

"Why was it because of you?"

"I didn't look to see if any cars were coming as we crossed the road...and a car came speeding towards me...you pushed me out of the way...so you would get hit instead of me...you died instantly because of me..."

"It was just a dream okay? I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you noona...you're like the big sister I never got..."

"I love you too Tae. You're like the little brother I never got."

"Can you sing me a song?"

"Sure, what song?"

"Can you sing stay?"

"Anything for you."

You started to sing your song Stay as Taehyung slowly fell asleep in your arms. As you finished you felt yourself become tired. You leaned your head against his and slowly fell asleep.