Lan's KPOP Profile

Stage Name: Lan (兰 / 란)Full Name: Lou Lan (楼兰)Korean Name: So Min-Hee (소민희)Position: Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub RapperBirthday: March 9, 1994Zodiac Sign: PiscesHeight: 170 cm (5'6")Weight: 49 kg (110 lbs)Blood Type: A+Birthplace: Hong KongFamily: ...

Full Name: Lou Lan (楼兰)
Korean Name: So Min-Hee (소민희)
Position: Vocalist, Main Dancer, Sub Rapper
Birthday: March 9, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 170 cm (5'6")
Weight: 49 kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: A+
Birthplace: Hong Kong
Family: older brother, parents
Hobbies: Working, sleeping, drawing
Twitter account (all BTS members share 1 single Twitter account): @BTS_twt
Lan's Spotify List: You Might As Well Know What I Listen To Since You Know My Blood Type - Lani

Lan Facts:

- She was born in Hong-Kong, China.
- She shares a birthday with Yoongi.
- She is the main dancer along with Hoseok.
- She doesn't like spicy food.
- She isn't afraid of spiders but doesn't like them.
- She's mentioned in many Vlives that she's fascinated with Creepypasta/horror related things.
- Even though she was born in China she is mostly Korean.
- Her role model is her brother and Suga.
- Her father is Chinese and her mother is Korean.
- She has said that her mother doesn't know Korean even though she is Korean. (BTS' JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018)
- Her parents and older brother still live in China.
- She moved to Korea when she was 9 and lived with her aunt.
- She joined BTS one month after their debut.
- According to the members she is the one with the most self-confidence but she does have her times she thinks low of herself.
- Nicknames: MinMin, Sunshine, Lani, LanLan, Min
- Her stage name was supposed to be Min but later changed to Lan
- She was a trainee for 7 years. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- Besides BTS shes an actress and model.
- She can speak Mandarin, Korean, and some English. (According to BTS interview for J-14 Magazine from 170505)
- She shares a room with Jungkook (BTS' JHOPE & JIMIN – MORE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2018) (a/n: I know Jungkook has his own room but pretend okay?)
- She has released her own album/mixtape 'My Mistakes'
- She speaks Mandarin when she is upset/angry.
- Lan's ideal type: Someone who will love me despite my past, my imperfections, and my mistakes.