When They Have A Nightmare Of You Leaving BTS [Maknae Line]

Jungkook:
He would jolt awake screaming at you not to go. Since you shared a room with him you would immediately wake up at his screaming with a worried look evident on your face.

"Jungkook? What's wrong? Why did you scream?"

He'd jump out of his bed and onto yours landing directly on top of you.

"Please don't leave me noona...please..."

Hearing the sadness in his voice you would wrap your arms protectively around his waist and hold him close to you.

"I'm not going anywhere okay?"

"Okay..."

It would take him a few hours to fall back asleep but when he did you would go back to sleep yourself.

Taehyung:
Him being Taehyung would immediately run into your room not caring if he woke you or the others up. You would usually still be up either reading or on your phone but always listening to music. You always had your music so loud you didn't hear anyone enter the room or leave, that includes Taehyung pretty much making the door slam into the wall shaking the whole apartment and surely waking the others. He'd jump on you like Jungkook and hold onto you for dear life.

You'd pull your headphones out after turning your music off and set down your book/phone and start running your hands through his hair.

"Tae? What's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare that you left us...because of me..."

"Taetae I would never ever leave you guys. Certainly not because of you Tae. You are like my oversized baby. I love you too much to ever leave you alone. Arasso?"

"Okay noona. As long as you don't leave I'm okay."

"Well I'm not leaving. Not now or ever alright?"

"Alright."

Jimin:
He would jolt awake like Jungkook minus the screaming. He would place a hand over his heart that was beating very fast. He'd take a few deep breaths and try to convince himself that you'd never do that and go back to sleep. After hours of lying there wide awake he'd sneak into yours and Jungkook's room and peak in to see if you were still up. Seeing that you were he'd tiptoe in to make sure he didn't wake Jungkook up.

"Noona?"

You turned your head and looked at him.

"What's up Chimmy?"

"I had a nightmare."

You'd scoot over in your bed and pat the spot next to you. He'd walk over and clim under the duvet and cuddle into your side while you ran your hand through his hair.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"You left us..."

"Like as in leaving Bangtan?"

He hummed, sleep slowly taking over him.

"I'd never do that Jimin. I love you guys too much to do that."

"We love you too noona."

"Get some sleep Jimin. I'll be here when you wake up."

He was one step ahead of you since as soon as you finished your sentence he was fast asleep. You'd look down at him and see how peaceful he looked causing a smile to slowly creep it's way on your face.

"I'll never leave you guys.."