I

Waking up to the bothersome noise of alarm, and not being able to ask for five more minutes of sleep, is just what my life these days.
We relocated from Australia to South Korea. And by "we" I mean my sister, her husband and her 2 year old daughter. But my sister's husband was against the idea of me living with them so I live alone, but hey, I have my puppy! Her name is Coco because I love chocolate. And me? I'm Kim Jisoo.
I get up from my bed, even though I dont want to go to school, I mean who does? But I'm a responsible kid....nahh I'm just messing around.
I get ready and drink a glass of milk and grab an apple and blast off to school.
My best friend, Kim Eunha, lives next door with her family so we usually go together but she's still on vacation so I guess I'll be going to school alone. Yayyy *note the sarcasm*.
So like clock work, I go to the bus stop and wait for the bus. After approximately five minutes, the bus arrives and I get on it. I went to the last seat of the bus because why not? You see I'm not the sweetest person you might meet but I'm pretty fun to be around but no one understands that, so their loss.
I wear my earphones and put on Day6's I Need Somebody so that I don't fall asleep again. After a few minutes, the bus arrives at the school and I get off. I walk into school with earphones still in my ears. I get pushed by someone running somewhere and my earphones fall off. They didn't even apologize! but I'm too lazy to go and ask for one so I'll let it slide and also because I'm nice.
Thats when I heard a crash, I looked back to see what in the world caused that. As expected, Koh Shinwon and his so-called trusted advisor; Yang Hongseok. They really piss me off and I'd confront them but I'm too lazy. What were the doing exactly you ask? Well "borrowing" lunch money from a junior. Poor kid, I pity him. So when they go away, I walk up to him.
"Hey you okay?"
"Yeah just left with no money"
"You can borrow money from me"
"I possibly couldn't"
"Why not?"
"You might get into trouble for helping me"
"You think I'm scared of those show-offs? Whats your name?"
"Jung Wooseok"
"Well Wooseok you can borrow my lunch money. Besides I'm on a diet"
"I don't think you need to be on a diet"
"Hahaha thanks"
As soon as the bell rung, I handed Wooseok the money and ran off.
"THANK YOU!" He yelled and I chuckled.
I was going to class when my path was blocked by Shinwon's advisor; Hongseok.
"Can I help you?" I said, raising my eyebrows.
"If you can give that kid your lunch money, then would you nice enough to lend us some money as well" Shinwon said appearing from behind Hongseok.
"Well you took his lunch money. It was only normal that I'd help him" I replied.
"How nice! Then from now on help us too. By lending us your money" Hongseok answered. And they both went class.
Great! One day without Eunha and I'm already screwed.

______________________________________
Anneyong chingudeul! *inserts Yanan's voice"
This chapter was more like a teaser of the book. I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Vote and support!
Thank youu💓