XXII

It was Jungkook. He wanted Eunha's help with classwork. Considering the fact that she was one of the top students and was especially good at maths, it didn't surprise me that Jungkook asked her for help. But I know the minute she gets home, she's going to call me and fangirl.
I was walking home when I saw Wooseok sitting alone. I walked up to him and tapped his head. He looked up and said,"Jisoo?"
"What are you doing here alone kiddo?" I said while taking a seat next to him.
"I went to talk to Jiyeon about her breaking up with Hongseok-" Wooseok was talking when I interrupted him.
"YOU TALKED TO HER ALREADY?!" I yelled.
"Well, yeah but she yelled at me and said that-" Wooseok was talking when a voice from behind interrupted him.
"That no matter what, you will never come between Hongseok and I!" Jiyeon said.
"JIYEON?!" Wooseok yelled while getting up.
"You'd actually stoop so low as to go to my little brother and ask him to pull us apart? Well guess what? Just like always, I get what I want and you're just a worthless piece of trash that wouldn't even be worthy of Hongseok if she got recycled. So do us all a favour and get lost!" Jiyeon lectured. Wooseok tried to speak up for me but Jiyeon's body guards took the poor kid away and forced him to sit in the car Jiyeon was getting into. Before sitting in the car, she looked at me as if I came right out of the gutter.
      I honestly was speechless because its true. Throughout all my elementary and middle school years, she's always been better at everything than me. I didn't want to doubt Hongseok, because I love him, I really do. Its just that Jiyeon is prettier than me, she's talented but there is one thing that's really different about us, I'm nice! She isn't. But no matter how hard I try, she's just better than me. But I can't give up on Hongseok. I love him. There hasn't been one single day that I wake up and I don't think about him. His smile, his eyes, his flaws, his everything is just perfect to me. His voice is as sweet as honey, it just melts me. I want us to be happy together.
       I got up and realized I was crying. I wiped my tears away and started walking home. I felt as if I was being followed so I started walking faster and the footsteps got closer, closer and then I turned around and kicked him in his leg.
"OWWW! WHAT THE HELL JISOO?!" Hongseok yelled.
"Hongseok? The next time you're going to follow me around, do alert me" I said and Hongseok laughed.
        That laugh just messes me up.
______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote and comment your opinions💓TRIPLE H'S COMEBACK IS A LITERAL BOP JUST WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE!Byeeee💓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Anneyong Chingudeul! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote and comment your opinions💓
TRIPLE H'S COMEBACK IS A LITERAL BOP JUST WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE!
Byeeee💓