VI

Our eyes met and the bell rung. I would normally say that I was saved by the bell, not this time. I don't know why, but I saw a hint of sadness and hopelessness in his eyes. Hongseok kept the guitar on its place and got up.
"Lets go" Hongseok said and gave me his hand and helped me get up. We both went our separate ways.
When I entered the class, from the back door, Changgu came rushing to me. "Where were you?!" He asked.
"I was with Hongseok. In the music room" I told him.
"This kid was looking for you and couldn't find you so Hwitaek went with him to find you and I stayed here in case you come back" He explained.
"Call them and let them know then!" I exclaimed.
"Fine fine" he said and called Hwitaek and let him know that I came.
"By the way, did the kid tell his name?" I asked.
"No, but you'll get to know. He's coming with Hwitaek" Changgu said and I nodded.
A few minutes later, Hwitaek came back with Jung Wooseok behind him.
"Noona!" Wooseok yelled so loud that I bet even Shinwon got scared. Funny right? No? Okay.
"Calm down, she's not going anywhere!" Hwitaek said and rolled his eyes.
"Noona, here's the money you lend me" Wooseok said and gave me the money.
"You came all the way to my class, looked over school for me, only for this" I asked and he nodded.
"You're so innocent!" Changgu and I said at the same time.
"No, I just found it necessary to return what was given to me" Wooseok said.
"So you're saying you're not innocent?" Hwitaek asked.
And before Wooseok could reply, the teacher walked in.
"Byee" I said and waved at him and be waved back. Then we started to pay attention to the lecture but I just couldn't. What made me so distracted you ask? I was sleepy that's why!
The bell rang and our teacher walked out. I had my head down the whole time. I was thinking of Eunha's surprise. Since I wasn't really the creative type. Nothing came to my head. "Jisoo, you okay?" Hwitaek asked, tapping my shoulder.
I lifted my head and his face was a few centimetres apart. My heart was beating fast. I don't know why.
"Y-yes" I stuttered and started to pack my bag.
"You don't look so well? Are you sure?" Changgu asked and Hwitaek agreed.
"Its just, my friend's coming back tomorrow and I want to to throw a surprise for her. But I can't seem to think of any ideas" I explained
"We can help you!" A voice from behind said. I turned around to see, Shinwon and Hongseok.
"Hey guys!" Changgu said and waved.
"Sup Changgu!" Shinwon said and Hongseok waved back.
"In case you're wondering, Changgu, Shinwon and I are in the same club." Hongseok said.
"That explains why." I mumbled to myself.
"Anywayy! Can you really help me?" I asked.
"Of course!" Hwitaek exclaimed. And the others nodded.
"THANK YOUU YOU ALL ARE LIFE SAVERS!" I yelled.
"I just don't want to blow balloons.....they scare me" Shinwon said and shuddered.
"Everything scares you Shinwon!" Hongseok said and I nodded.

×time skip× At Jisoo's house.
"You live here alone?" Changgu asked.
"Yepp! All alone, with no one to cook for me" I said, trying to sound all dramatic.
"No wonder you're so short! You weren't getting proper nutrients!" Hongseok said and laughed all by himself.
"Bro, that wasn't even funny" Shinwon said and Hongseok rolled his eyes.
"Anyway! Lets start with the surprise!" Hwitaek exclaimed.
"Okay. So I'm thinking of decorating one of the guest rooms." I explained. I showed them the room which had to be decorated.
"Do you have the supplies for decorating?" Shinwon asked and I nodded.
"Okay! So since I'm the oldest here, I'm incharge!" Hongseok said and smirked.
"Excuse me sir! This is my house!" I yelled. But Hongseok completely ignored me and continued talking.
"We'll split into teams! Team 1 consists of Hwitaek, Shinwon and Changgu. You three will be incharge of decorating. Team 2 consists of Jisoo and I who will be incharge of food!" Hongseok explained. No one talked back. Thank you guys *rolls eyes*
So Hongseok and I started to make the food. We decided on cake, fries, mozzarella cheese bites, soda and sandwiches. Everything was going smoothly, which surprises me because I'm terrible at cooking. Then suddenly, Hongseok screamed. I turned back to see that he had burnt his hand and he was just standing there, doing nothing. I quickly took his hand, opened the cold water tap and put his hand under it. I then went to bring the medicine. I closed the water tap.
"This may sting a little. Endure it please" I said and started to put the medicine on his hand. And he screamed.
"Gosh, will you calm down?" I said.
"But it hurtss" Hongseok said and pouted. I just laughed.
"Jisoo, about the pictures we have to take. Can we take them at your house?" He asked.
"Yeah sure" I said and smiled.
"You know, I thought you pretending to be my girlfriend will make me sick to my stomach. But actually, I feel pretty good around you. I feel like I can be myself. I actually always look forward to spending time with you" Hongseok said, leaving me speechless. "You don't have to say anything, I just blabber alot" he said and blushed.
I finished putting the medicine and kept the medicine at its place.
"Hongseok..." I said.
"Hmm?"
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"A thank you gift, for helping me" I said and smiled at him.
______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul!I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show it lovee!Byeee♥️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show it lovee!
Byeee♥️