XIII

"Why are you so shocked?" Hongseok asked and chuckled.
"ITS A LIBRARY! A LIBRARY! WITH A SNACK BAR?" I yelled.
"Shhh! My parents don't know about this." He said.
"How in the world? How do they not know that there is a freaking room in your closet?!" I exclaimed.
"They don't really pay attention to what I do" He answered," Whenever my parents fight, I come here. Its quiet here and I have the two things I love here! Books and food!"
Then my phone rang, it was Shinwon.
"Its Shinwon" I told Hongseok and picked up the phone.
"Hi Shinw-" I got interrupted.
"GUYS I NEED YOU!" He yelled and I put him on speaker,"I HAVE TO BABYSIT SOMEONE'S BABY BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT HANDLING BABIES!"
"Ugh fine we'll be there!" Hongseok groaned.
"THANK YOUUU! You guys are life savers!" He said and hung up.
Hongseok and I got out of his house and drove to Shinwon's house. Throughout the ride, Hongseok kept on telling me Shinwon's experiences with babies. So he isn't really good with babies.
            We entered Shinwon's house. And I'll say this, Shinwon's house was as big as Hongseok's. Like bro what do your parents do?
"Say, are you good with babies?" I asked Hongseok.
"I handle them better than Shinwon could ever. So yeah" he answered and chuckled.
"What about you? Are you good with babies?" He questioned.
"Lets see. I made tons of babies cry. No one in our neighbourhood ever asked me to babysit their child cause they knew I was a disaster when it comes to babies. So no" I replied and chuckled.
We entered Shinwon's room and as expected, the baby was crying. Hongseok ran to the baby and picked her up and in seconds, she stopped crying.
"Hong-mom! Thank you!" Shinwon said and laughed.
"You guys seriously need to stop calling me that!" Hongseok argued.
"But you like it!" Shinwon said and pinched Hongseok's cheeks.
"Hong-mom?" I said, confused.
"We call him that since he's the mom of the group" a deep voice said from behind and I saw Yuto, Yanan and Jinho.
"HEY GUYS!" Shinwon screamed.
I feel out of place with all these guys.
The guys started playing video games, expect for Hongseok. The poor guy was handling the baby all on his own.
I went to sit next to him. Surprisingly, Hongseok doesn't look bored. It actually looks like he's enjoying babysitting. I can't relate. Babies hate me and that's a fact. Suddenly the baby cried and everyone froze. Hongseok tried to calm her down and nothing helped.
"Give her to Jisoo!" Yuto suggested.
"Bro! Babies hate me!" I argued.
"You never know!" Jinho said.
"Fine!" I said and took the baby. At first it seemed impossible for the baby to stop crying. BUT SHE DID! AND SHE LAUGHED! I automatically smiled at her cute little laugh.
"See! I'm always right" Yuto said and everyone rolled their eyes. Now I see why Hongseok looked like he was enjoying. Two hours passed and the mother of the baby came. Since the other guys were asleep, Shinwon and I took the baby to her mother. She thanked us and went home, or where ever she went. We went back into the room and Shinwon fell on his bed and sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked and chuckled.
"Why can't babies like me?" He asked and I laughed.
"Shinwon, its okay. That baby was the first one to actually not freak out when she saw me." I said and chuckled.
"Really? It seemed like you've babysit alot" Shinwon said and pouted.
"Tell you what, I call you guys over sometime and I'll call over my sister and her daughter! She will absolutely love you!" I said trying to cheer him up.
"Okay!" Shinwon said and smiled like a two year old.
After a while, we decided to wake everyone up and get ice cream. Yayyy!
I went up to Hongseok, and I looked at his face. A very unusual feeling took over me. It was like my heart was beating faster than normal, I felt like my face was red. Then he woke up and caught me staring at him.
______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul!I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show this chapter some lovee!BYEEE❤

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show this chapter some lovee!
BYEEE❤