VII

Hongseok didn't move for a good 2 minutes and screamed again.
"What happened?!" Shinwon came in yelling.
"Nothing happened. Hongseok is just overreacting" I said while making the batter for the cake.
"OVERREACTING?! HOW AM I OVERREACTING WHEN YOU JUST KI-" Hongseok was screaming when I covered his mouth. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. What was he going do?
"EWWW!" I screamed, " WHY DID YOU LICK MY HAND YOU IDIOT?!"
"Because you were covering my mouth" Hongseok said and pouted.
"You two continue your couple arguments, I'll go continue decorating the room" Shinwon said and ran away.
"He can be so annoying sometimes!" I said continuing making the batter, "I mean he is your friend"
"Are you implying on the fact that I'm annoying?" Hongseok asked.
"Maybe maybe not" I replied and Hongseok just sighed.
At around 12:30 am, we were done with all our work and I have to say, the guys are really good are decorating and Hongseok's cooking skills are still ten times better than mine.
"Jisoo, where did you say the pillows were?" Hwitaek came in my room asking.
"The room beside the kitchen" I told him.
"Oh okay. Thank youu! Good night!" Hwitaek said and smiled and closed my room's door. In case you wondering, why would Hwitaek ask for pillows? Well the guys are sleeping at my place. I have two extra rooms so two in each room should be okay. Tomorrow is Saturday so their parents were okay with it as well. We decided to call Eunha over at 1:00 in the afternoon but I'll go pick her up from airport. She also lives alone like me. Eunha is really pretty. I shouldn't say this but sometimes I'm envious of her beauty.
"JISOO!" Hongseok came yelling in, while interrupting my thoughts.
"What in the world do you want now?" I asked, getting out of bed.
"I NEED A TOOTHBRUSH!" he yelled yet again.
"You disturbed me....JUST BECAUSE OF A TOOTHBRUSH!" I exclaimed.
Hongseok just stood there, unbothered.
"What an annoying person!" I mumbled to myself while walking to my closet. I took out a toothbrush that I was supposed to use next month but I only cared about getting sleep and getting Hongseok out of my room.
"Here you go" I said while handing him the toothbrush.
"But this is pink!" He complained and I glared at him, "But it'll work! Goodnight!"
I sighed and laid on my bed again. I swear if someone barges in one more time, I will end that person.
I woke up at 7:00 to get ready and pick Eunha up. I ate breakfast, took a shower, dried my hair and got ready. I wrote a note and stuck it on the fridge if someone got up before I came, they'd read it. I got ready at 7:30 so I had some time to spare. I decided to catch up on the anime I was watching. I went to get my laptop, then I remembered that I kept my laptop in the guest room Hongseok and Shinwon were sleeping in. I tried going inside quietly without causing any disturbance but me being me...my leg got tangled in a blanket and I fell, but it didn't hurt. I opened my eyes and saw Hongseok and I was on top of him. Hongseok's mouth was open and he too was as shocked as I was. So I quickly got up and took my laptop. I bowed and went out. I ran to my room and threw the laptop on my bed. My face was red. Why? I don't know either.
"Jisoo? Good morning!" I heard a voice say.
I turned back to see Changgu.
"Good morning!" I replied.
"I'm going for a walk, want to join?" He asked.
"I have to pick up Eunha so maybe some other time?" I said.
Changgu smiled, waved and went away. My face still was red. I kept thinking about.....ugh nevermind!
After watching one episode of Tokyo Ghoul's third season, I decided to go and pick up Eunha. I went out of my room and saw Hongseok. Instead of saying anything, I just bowed and ran outside.
I hailed a cab and told the driver to go to the airport. I put on my earphones and put on Day6's Smile. If you don't listen to Day6, what are you doing with your life? I got a text from Hongseok.
H: We're all going out for breakfast.
J: Okay.
H: Do you want anything?
J: Nope :)
H: Okie dokie.
I closed my eyes and the first thing came to my mind was ;Hongseok.
Nevermind I'll just keep my eyes open. After 30 minutes, the cab arrived at the airport. I paid the driver and got out. I waited for a good ten minutes and finally saw Eunha, beside whom I saw him. Why him of all people?
______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul!Sorry for the late update! I was having writer's block

Sorry for the late update! I was having writer's block. I know this chapter is really shitty...but vote and show it some love!
Byeeee💖