IX

While pointing at Hongseok. He went up to him and punched him. I went up them and dragged Hyunggu outside.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?" I yelled.
"You'll never understand!" He yelled back.
"Listen here, you punched my friend there! You think I'll understand your explaination anyway?!" I yelled and Hyunggu rolled his eyes ,while the rest of the guys and Eunha came outside.
"Well? Are you going to give me an explanation or else?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.
Hyunggu pushed me to the wall and with one of his hands on the wall, he asked, "Or else what?"
This enraged Hongseok and he came up to us and pulled me away from Hyunggu and said, "You do that to my girlfriend one more time and I swear I will punch the teeth out of his mouth"
Hyunggu's eyes widened at the fact that I'm Hongseok girlfriend...well for pretend anyway.
"There's no way she'd accept a worthless piece of shit like you" Hyunggu said while gritting his teeth.
This enraged me to an extreme level. But Hongseok didn't say anything.
"Why not? I love Hongseok" I confessed and kissed Hongseok, on the cheek.
Hongseok's eyes widened at my action. I pulled him outside of my house, leaving everyone speechless.
"You're welcome" I said.
"Y-you didn't have to do that" Hongseok stuttered.
"A simple thanks would've been nice" I scoffed, "Why did he punch you though?"
"We both go way back. We both were in the same class since middle school but we were quite close since elementry school. Hyunggu,Shinwon and I were the best friends. But in the first year of high school, there were rumors of that Hyunggu was dating-" Hongseok stopped.
"Dating who?" I asked.
"Shouldn't we go back? Its your friend's welcome party right?" He reminded me.
"Oh yeahhh!" I said, "Race you to the house?"
"You're on" Hongseok said and smirked. We both ran and sadly, I lost. But I always knew I was slow so no hard feelings. We got into the house and Eunha ran up to me.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH  WORRIED YOU HAD ME?" She yelled.
"Sorry sorry" I apologized while chuckling. I looked around and saw Hyunggu had left.
"Well let's celebrate your return!" I exclaimed.
×time skip×
           Everyone had left. Eunha stayed behind. She came up to me.
"Jisoo? Is everything okay between Hongseok and Hyunggu? I don't want things to be bad between your ex-boyfriend and your current boyfriend" she said.
"Correction....we are only for pretend. He'd never like someone like me anyway" I scoffed.
"I doubt that" she mumbled.
"Its almost midnight. You should go home and get some sleep. Otherwise you'll get a jet lag again" I told her.
"But I don't want to leave youuu!" She said and I laughed.
"Will you ever stop trying to act cute?" I asked.
"What do you mean by trying? I am cute!" She argued.
"Okay Ms. I-think-I'm-cute. Please go get some sleep" I said and laughed.
"Hmph! Fine. Good day!" She said and stomped off.
      After Eunha left. I changed into my nightsuit. I laid on my bed. I was thinking about what Hongseok said. Who were the rumors about? Who was dating Hyunggu dating during our first year? Wait...I WAS DATING HIM DURING FIRST YEAR? So does that mean the rumors that Hongseok heard were about Hyunggu and I? That doesn't make any sense, why would that effect him? DOES THAT MEAN HE WAS CHEATING ON ME? No no they were actually rumors. I picked up my phone because I wanted to get my mind off all this. After minutes of scrolling through Instagram, I got a text from Hyunggu.
HG: If he actually is your boyfriend. Break up with him.
J: You don't control me. I can date who I want do.
HG: Trust me. He's a total nutjob. He doesn't deserve you.
J: How about you mind your own business? I don't know what you two have been through...but as far as I know, Hongseok's not that bad.
He replied several times after that but I was too angry to answer him.
Who does he think he is to boss me around? After a few minutes, I got a message from Shinwon.
SW: Hey Jisoo. Are you okay?
J: Yeah. Why?
SW: It must've been shocking for you to see those two fighting. So for you...I prepared a present.
J: What present bro? XD
SW: I'm the present!

J: What present bro? XDSW: I'm the present!

J: bro...you eating fries without me?
SW: So you completely ignored the fact that I look so cute.
J: What is it with everyone thinking that they look cute?
SW: hehehe! Well I should get some sleep. Goodnight!
J: Goodnight ^_^
I closed my phone. Shinwon is like the sibling I'll never have. He's really sweet. I closed the lights and tried to sleep when someone threw a rock at my window. Again and again. I got to see.......
______________________________________

Anneyong chingudeul!I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love! Thank youu!Byee❤

I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love! Thank youu!
Byee❤