IV

I couldn't....I just couldn't face Hwitaek. His caring heart was too fragile. I couldn't, so I ran. Ran to the bathroom and hid there. But how long was I going go hide there anyway? One period till I get fed up of hiding there? So I went to hide in the library.
And what do you know? Changgu was hiding there as well.
I went up to the table he was sitting at with my favourite book 'Othello', I mean a play in a book form, and sat down in the chair next to him. He was puzzled to see me there so I just smiled.
"What are you doing here?" He whispered.
"I'd like to ask you the same" I replied.
"Touche.....I don't want to study history. Thats why I'm here. Penny for your thoughts" He answered.
"Couldn't face Hwitaek....because of what happened at lunch" I answered.
"Ohh I can help you make something up" He said.
"Really? Would you really do that?" I asked.
"Of course....if you promise not to tell anyone that I was hiding here" he said and put out his pinky finger. I rolled my eyes on his childish behaviour and pinky promised him not to tell anyone.
"So...what do you suggest I tell Hwitaek?" I asked.
"Firstly, answer this. Do you like Hwitaek?" He questioned.
"Not like-like. But he's really sweet.....ughh I don't know" I answered.
"Okay, I see. What I suggest is to tell him the truth. The truth always is the best option. I've known him for quite a long time and if you're honest with him....he'll accept anything" Changgu explained.
"Are you being sarcastic right now?" I questioned.
"No I swear. I'm being serious." Changgu said and I just nodded.
"Are you from the same class as these kids?" the librarian asked.
Changgu and I looked at each other and ran away from the library for our lives.
By this time the bell had rung and our history teacher had left the classroom. Changgu nudged me to go in and smiled at me. I walked in first and Changgu entered from the back door. I sat on my seat and Hwitaek had his head down. I tapped on his shoulder. He lifted his head and I smiled at him.
"What happened? Do you know how worried you got me? Changgu disappeared on me too! So I had to be partners with the new kid and I had to do half of the work!" He ranted.
"You know I can hear you Hwitaek." Hyojong said.
"Anyway! Was Hongseok serious about the relationship thing?" He questioned.
"Well...its a long story" I said and chuckled.
"I'm all ears" he said and I told him the story.
"Ohh so you're not in an actual relationship with him" he said and I nodded.
"Thats a relief" he mumbled.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing" He said and I just raised my eyebrow in doubt.
Then our English teacher walked in and we started paying attention to the lecture....atleast thats what everyone think. I was just thankful that Hwitaek understood. The day passed and the bell for the last period rang. And after a few minutes, Hongseok and Shinwon were standing on the door. Hwitaek nudged me and told me that Hongseok was on the door.
I took my bag and bid Changgu and Hwitaek goodbye and went to Hongseok.
"So I see you told him" Hongseok said.
"What was to tell? you already had made quite the impact" I said.
"What"? Hongseok asked.
"Nothing" I said and smiled while Shinwon just stood there and chuckled.
While walking home, I was behind them and both of them were just talking....wow being excluded feels great!
"Jisoo, do you have your chemistry notes? I fell asleep in class" Shinwon said.
"Yeah do you want them right now?" I asked.
"Nah, give them to me on the 15th" Shinwon said.
"Wait...what date is it today?" I stopped in my tracks and asked.
"The 6th....Why?" Hongseok answered.
"OMG ITS THE 6TH! EUNHA'S COMING TOMORROW!" I said and jumped. Upon seeing me jump, they both laughed.
"Who's Eunha?" Shinwon asked.
"MY BESTIEE" I yelled.
"You have a best friend? I thought you were a loner" Hongseok said and chuckled.
"Haha very funny" I said," I HAVE TO GO PREPARE FOR HER SURPRISE! Do you mind if I go?"
"Why would we mind? Go ahead!" Hongseok said and smiled.
"THANK YOUUU" I said and ran away smiling.....no I didn't look creepy. Infact I looked much cutier than it sounds.....I think.

Unknown POV
Her smile was more than enough to make my heart flutter. I wish she could be mine. The way her eyes sparkled had me starstruck.
______________________________________

Anneyong chingudeul! I'm sorry for the bad update! But I hope you enjoyed it

I'm sorry for the bad update! But I hope you enjoyed it. Vote, support and show it love!
Byeee💓