XVIII

We pulled apart and Hongseok approached us.
"Shinwon, can I talk to you? In private?" Hongseok asked and walked into one of the guest rooms. Shinwon quietly followed him. The door closed after Shinwon went in. I put my ear against the door but unfortunately I couldn't hear anything. I gave up and went to my room. I started cleaning my room but couldn't help but think about why Shinwon said that.
×Flashback×
"Please just stay like this"
×End of flashback×

HONGSEOK'S POV
       "Before you say anything, I just wanted to say that remember that we're best friends!" Shinwon exclaimed and faked a laugh.
"Okay best friend! Would you care to explain why you were hugging my girlfriend?" I said, gritting my teeth.
"Technically you guys aren't actually dating so she isn't really your girlfriend" Shinwon replied chuckling.
I punched Shinwon's shoulder.
"What'd you do that for?!" Shinwon yelled.
"You know why" I said and pouted.
"See....I told you. You do have feelings for her" Shinwon said.
"You knew and still hugged her?!" I yelled.
"You think I'd do that? I did that so you come to your senses and realise your feelings for her" Shinwon answered.
"I can't do anything about that witch" I said and sighed.
"You don't trust me at all, do you?" Shinwon said and smirked.
"What are you going to do?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.
"Wait and watch. People don't call me the match-making guru for nothing" Shinwon said and grinned.
"Bro, no one calls you that" I said and chuckled.
"Shut up" Shinwon said and went out of the room.
"He'll never change" I thought to myself and smiled.

BACK TO JISOO'S POV
     I heard the guest room door open and I ran out to see both of them laughing. Oh thank goodness! They're alive!
"Jisoo,I need to talk to you" Shinwon said and looked at Hongseok, who got caught staring at me. I chuckled.
"Huh?" Hongseok said.
"I said-" Shinwon said but got interrupted.
"Yeah yeah! I'll leave!" Hongseok said and pouted," See you later!"
        After Hongseok left, Shinwon sat on the couch and so did I.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked and smiled.
"Well, its about you and Hongseok. See there's only one person who's a barrier in your relationship. Jiyeon-" Shinwon was talking when I interrupted him.
"There's also another problem. We don't know if Hongseok actually likes me" I said and sighed.
"I'm sorry but you're stupid if you thought,even for a second, that Hongseok doesn't have feelings for you. That guy's crazy about you. And he confessed that he does like you in the room. I knew he liked you and I wanted him to realize that so thats why I hugged you, because I saw him coming downstairs. Trust me, he's never liked someone as much as he likes you" Shinwon said and tears dwelled up in my eyes.
"H-he likes me?" I stuttered.
"So I gave that speech and you still don't trust me?" Shinwon said and pouted.
I chuckled and wiped my tears away.
"As I was saying. I know a way to get rid of Jiyeon-" Shinwon got interrupted yet again.
"YOU DO?!" I said and stood up in shock.
"Sit down and stop interrupting me!" Shinwon argued and I sat down, "Anyway! So we can get rid of Jiyeon. Her younger brother studies in our school. And Jiyeon literally does everything he says. But there's a catch. This guy is one of the guys who Hongseok was, you know, rude to. So there's no way he'll do as we ask" Shinwon said.
"Whats his name?" I asked.
"Wooseok" Shinwon answered.
"WOOSEOK?!" I yelled and Shinwon's eyes widened in shock and he just nodded," I know him! He's the kid I gave my lunch money to when you two took his lunch money"
"Hey, it was Hongseok's idea!" Shinwon defended himself.
"So we just have to talk to Wooseok into telling Jiyeon into breaking up with Hongseok?" I asked.
"Yep and if that happens, BOOM!
Hoji will happen!" Shinwon screamed in excitement.
"Hoji?" I asked in confusion.
"Its the ship name Eunha and I created for you and Hongseok" Shinwon said and smirked.
"Since when did you get so close to Eunha?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.
"None of your business you potato!" Shinwon said and looked away.
"You like her don't you~" I said and teased him.
"I do not!" Shinwon replied, blushing.
"Okay whatever you say. But you should know, Eunha's a really sweet girl" I said and smirked.
"I know" he mumbled and I grinned.
"Did you tell Hongseok about the plan?" I asked.
"More or less, yeah" Shinwon replied," I should get going. See you later"
"Byeee" I said as he left.
            I sat back down and sighed. Suddenly my phone vibrated.
      "Stay away from my Hongseok!"
______________________________________
Anneyong Chingudeul!
Long time no update?! I finally updateddd! I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love!
But before that! I would like you all to fall in love with my latest obsession!              UNB!

       "Stay away from my Hongseok!" ______________________________________Anneyong Chingudeul! Long time no update?! I finally updateddd! I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love!But before that! I would like you all to fall in l...

They're all a bunch of adorable beagles and are really talented! Please check out their new song "Black Heart".
     And a shoutout to my bestie! She's writing her first book! Show her book some love! BeyondthesceneJK2004
Thank youuu!
And have a great dayyy❤