XI

"Okay....so why do you look like the world is going to end?" I asked.
"No no you don't understand! We still have not taken the pictures we had to and there's so much else to do! What do w-" Hongseok was blabbering then I stopped him.
"HONGSEOK! Calm down! Freaking out won't do you any good okay? We'll do everything we can today, okay?" I explained.
"But-" he was going to argue but not on my watch.
"Bro, I swear if you'll argue from now on, I'll wax your head!" I said.
"Okay" he said.
"I'll go change in the best clothes I have okay?" I said.
"What for" he questioned.
"Do you have short-term memory loss or something? You just said that we have to take pictures to convince your parents" I exclaimed.
"Ahhh okay!" He said, "What about breakfast?"
"You're right. Breakfast first" I said and Hongseok chuckled.
After finishing breakfast, I went to change and Hongseok went to call Shinwon because apparently he takes good pictures. I was changing when suddenly Hongseok accidently walked in.
"AHHHH" I screamed.
"I didn't see anything I swear!" Hongseok said from behind the closed door.
"Yeah I can imagine you crossing your fingers" I yelled.
"I swear I didn't see an-" he was talking when I opened the door, after changing.
"Okay fine" I said and rolled my eyes.
Hongseok just stood there.
"What? Don't tell me you want me to put on make up as well" I said ,"I'm too lazy to do that"
"N-No....its just that...you look pretty" he stuttered.
"Really?" I asked and Hongseok nodded.
"Thank you" I said and smiled.
"I haven't seen that smile since morning" he said and grinned.
The bell rang and I ran to see who it was because I didn't want Hongseok to see my clearly blushing face.
"HELLOOO!" Shinwon screamed while coming in.
"Bro, you don't have to scream" I said.
"I DO SO THAT HONGSEOK WOULD COME DOWNSTAIRS!" He screamed yet again.
"Gosh! I'm here! just stop screaming!" Hongseok said while coming downstairs.
"So is the couple ready for their photoshoot?" Shinwon asked while smirking.
"Whats with the smirk?" I asked.
"Nothing" Shinwon sang.
"Do you have a mute button?" I asked.
Shinwon just shook his head.
         We didn't go all out for the pictures. We just took them at the mall, the beach and my roof. My roof looks really pretty at night because of the fairy lights.
"We're finally done!" Hongseok said and laid on the couch.
"What are you tired for? I had the hardest job!" Shinwon argued.
"I'll make us something to eat" I said while taking my shoes off.
I wanted to make waffles but since I was too lazy so I ended up making ramen and took out some sodas.
"Didn't you say that you'll make waffles when we get home?" Shinwom asked.
"Don't have the ingredients" I lied.
"Well the store's right across the street I c-" Hongseok said.
"No no you must be tired right?" I cooed.
"Just say that you're too lazy to make waffles" Shinwon said.
"Ugh fine. Be thankful that I even made anything" I said.
We eat the ramen at the speed of lightning. Shinwon and Hongseok were going to leave when Hongseok said,"I'll come pick you up after school okay?
"Byeee" I said and smiled.
After that, being so tired, I just changed my clothes and went to bed.
          I woke up for school at 6:30, had my breakfast and got ready and rushed off to school. Upon reaching school, I didn't see Hongseok in his class. Shinwon came up to me and told me that Hongseok won't be coming to school. With that, I went to class. I sat on my seat and Hwitaek and Changgu greeted me.
"Jisoo, its Hyojong's birthday!" Hwitaek told me.
"Really? I don't have anything for him though" I said and went up to Hyojong.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYOJONG!" I screamed and started singing the birthday song and the whole class joined in. The rest of the day went in a blurry flash.
           I reached home and ate lunch and took a nap. I got up at 4:00 and took a bath and then blow-dried my hair and straightened it. I picked out a cute dress which was royal blue and paired it up with some black heels and a little make up. I checked the time and I had some time left. So I decided to take some pictures of myself. Then the bell rang, I opened the door and saw Hongseok, with his jaw dropped.
"What? Did I overdress?" I questioned.
"N-No. You look beautiful" he complimented.
"T-thanks" I replied while trying to hide my face.
We got in the car and throughout the ride, Hongseok kept on telling me about how to handle his parents.
We reached his house and let me tell you, it was huge!
"Wow" was all I could say.
Because of which Hongseok laughed.
We walked in and saw maids waiting to greet us. We went into the dining room and I saw her.
"JISOO?!"
______________________________________

"JISOO?!"______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul!I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show this chapter some love

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show this chapter some love.
ITS HYOJONG'S BIRTHDAYYYYY! WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Byeee!❤