III

I quietly followed them down the hall while regretting everything I've done up till now. They took me to the back of the school and stopped. I looked up to see Shinwon and Hongseok looking down at me. I wasn't that short but still shorter than both of them.
"Well what is that made you bring me all the way here?" I asked trying to sound brave but ended up sounding like a two-year-old kid.
"Well....its just that my parents think that...." Hongseok started.
"That?" I questioned.
"That I'm in a relationship with my sister..." Hongseok said.
I bursted out in laughter, "What happened in the past with your sister and you that made your parents think like that?" I asked, still laughing.
"STOP LAUGHING! Its not funny" Hongseok said sounding sad.
"Sorry bro but it is sorta funny!" Shinwon added on.
"You too bro?!" Hongseok yelled.
"Okay okay I'm sorry" Shinwon said while trying to contain his laughter.
"Anyway, I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend until they're convinced that my sister isn't in a relationship with me" Hongseok explained.
"WAIT WHAT?" I yelled.
"Keep your voice down! But yeah. I really need this favour. If you help me I swear I'll help you in every step of your life!" Hongseok pleaded.
"But don't you actually have a girlfriend? I mean you're quite popular" I asked.
"No I don't have a girlfriend and thanks for the compliment" Hongseok replied while grinning.
"It wasn't a compliment" I stated.
"The last girlfriend he had was 2 years ago...then apparently he got too busy for any relations" Shinwon explained.
"Well you in?" Hongseok asked.
"Why mee?" I questioned.
"Well because you're the only girl who got easily blackmailed" Shinwon said.
"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" Hongseok asked while "acting cute".
"Oh fine fine just don't annoying me too much" I agreed.
"OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're a life saver!" Hongseok said while smiling. But this time he smiled genuinely, not his normal sly smirk, which shocked me.
"W-we should get going or else we'll get caught" I said.
They both nodded and we started walking our separate ways to class. I quietly snuck into class and sat down in my seat. It was Maths period and Mr Park was sleeping....wow so much for acting like a ninja.
"Where were you?" Hwitaek whispered.
"Yeah you got us worried!" Changgu explained.
"I woke up late" I said and chucked.
"Liar....I saw you come in school before the bell rang" Hwitaek argued.
"Fine...you got me. I was in the bathroom" I answered obviously lying.
"Its not serious right?" Hwitaek asked.
"Yeah....just what I go through every month" I replied and chuckled.
"Thats a relief" Hwitaek said and continued with his work.
"Wait what?" Changgu said confused. I just shook my head and laughed.
"Continue your work Changgu" I said.
"Ughh fine" he said and turned around.
How is this a relief? Nevermind that. I tried to concentrate on the work given but I kept on thinking about Hongseok and why is it me that has to pretend to be his girlfriend? I mean aren't there alot more pretty and approachable girls who would like to date him even if its for pretend? Take Yerin for example....everyone knows she's had a crush on him for Lord knows how long.
The first five periods end and the bell rings and the teacher walks out. And the minute the teacher walked out, Hongseok walked in.
"Jisoo,hide" Hwitaek.
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked, confused.
"Hongseok's here" Hwitaek whispered.
But before I could say anything Shinwon spotted me and Hongseok walked towards me.
"Run...I'll handle them myself" Hwitaek said and that just made me smile. Why is he so sweet? Why wasn't it him that asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend?
"Handle what exactly?" Hongseok asked, "Jisoo is my girlfriend".
Before I could explain anything to Hwitaek, Hongseok told my hand and walked out of class.
"Let go of my hand" I said while trying to haul my hand out of his.
"You're being too harsh" Shinwon said and Hongseok let go of my hand.
"Sorry" he apologised and walked into the cafeteria.
"He usually isn't like this.....maybe studying chemistry for three hours straight got him all cranky" Shinwon said and smiled.
I wish Hongseok could be more like Shinwon....or Hwitaek. I'm probably asking for too much.
I just nodded and walked into cafeteria with Shinwon behind me.
"I'll get us lunch, you can go sit with Hongseok over there" Shinwon said and pointed to a table where Hongseok was sleeping. He looked peaceful for once.
"Thank you" I thanked Shinwon and smiled. Shinwon is truly kind-hearted. Or I may be judging Hongseok too quickly.
I walked to the table Hongseok was sitting at. I noticed three guys were sitting at the same table. I walked up to the table and they all looked at me with confusion.
"You are?" One of them said.
"She's my girlfriend" Hongseok said while lifting his head.
"Ohhh your for pretend girlfriend?" One of them said and Hongseok nodded.
Wow so all of them know. So I don't have to pretend as if I'm his girlfriend here!
"I'm Jinho! He's Yanan and-" Jinho was speaking but got interrupted.
"And I'm Adachi Yuto. Yes I'm Japanese" Yuto said before I could even say anything so I just nodded.
"Go easy on her. She's already going through the painful process of being Hongseok's girlfriend" Shinwon said appearing from behind with our lunches. We talked and they're not really as bad as I thought. Specially Yanan and Yuto....I was sort of scared of them but they're actually really fun to be with.
Bell rang and we all went to our classes but a hand held me back, I turned around to see who it was.
"Hey....I know I'm acting like an asshole...and for that I'm sorry" Hongseok said.
"Its okay. Happens to all of us" I said and smiled.
"Thank youu!" Hongseok said and smiled, "You know what? You're not as boring as I thought you'd be."
"I'll take that as a compliment" I said and smiled.
"See you later!" Hongseok said and ran off to class...thats what I think.
Upon entering class, I saw Hwitaek's face and all I could think of was how to face him.
______________________________________

Anneyong chingudeul! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, support and comment your thoughts on this chapter!💓Byeee💓

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote, support and comment your thoughts on this chapter!💓
Byeee💓