XVII

He took a step closer and looked at me.
"W-Whats wrong?" I asked.
"Everything's wrong" he answered.
"What do you mean by th-" I was talking but I got interrupted when out of nowhere Hongseok grabbed me by the waist and looked at me.
"C-Can you let me go?" I asked while looking down.
He didn't answer but he pulled my chin towards his face and kissed me.  I completely froze. Hongseok's eyes were closed but they were smiling. Yes his eyes were smiling. I completely zoned out. But I didn't know what to feel. I felt happy but also anxious. I felt like I were on cloud nine. My heart started racing faster and faster by each passing second. Suddenly, tears started streaming down Hongseok's face. We finally pulled away. Hongseok's face was red and tears kept on streaming down his face.
"Hongseok? Why are you crying" I asked while wiping away his tears.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled.
"What for?" I asked and smiled.
"For lying to you, for hurting you, for using you, for being selfish" He said," I deserve all the hate in this world. Why don't you hate me?! Why?! Why?!"
"Hongseok, I can't hate you because I love you" I confessed.
"Why? Why do you like someone like me? I'm a douchebag. I hurt you. Didn't I?" Hongseok yelled,"Why don't you curse me?!"
"Its because I love you that I forgave you" I answered.
"Why? Why are you being so soft on me? I don't deserve it-" he was talking when he suddenly fell on my shoulder
"Hongseok?" I said.
He probably fainted because he was soaking wet. I dragged him to my room.
I turned the heater on and checked his temperature, he had a fever. I didn't have any guy clothes so I decided to call Shinwon to drop off some clothes for Hongseok. Meanwhile, I made a bowl of soup for Hongseok. By the time I managed to make something edible, the door bell rang.
"How's Hongseok?" Shinwon said while coming in.
"His fever went down" I replied.
"Thats a relief" he said while walking to my room.
We successfully got Hongseok changed into new clothes. Hongseok got up so I went to get the soup from the kitchen while Shinwon talked to Hongseok.
"Feed me" Hongseok cooed.
"Shinwon get to work" I nudged Shinwon.
"No you feed me" Hongseok said.
"Me? Why me?" I asked.
"Didn't you say that you love me?" Hongseok said and smirked, which gave me butterflies.
"I need to call someone I'll be back" Shinwon said and went out of ths room. Hongseok and I nodded.
"Please?" Hongseok asked.
"Ugh fine!"  I gave in and Hongseok giggled with joy.
While I was feeding him, he asked,
"Is it true?"
"What?" I asked
"Is it true that you love me?" Hongseok asked and I nodded.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled.
"Its not your fault. Its all Jiyeon's doings. She's been blackmailing you, hasn't she?" I asked.
"You know?" Hongseok asked.
"Yeah. Yuto told me" I answered.
"Ahhh okay" Hongseok said, "By the way, who changed my clothes?"
"Umm...me a-" I was talking but then I got interrupted.
"PERVERT!" Hongseok yelled.
"Calm your ass down!" I yelled back and he laughed,"I'll go watch the dishes"
While doing to the kitchen, I saw Shinwon on the couch.
"Shinwon, everything okay?" I asked.
"Hmm? Yeah" he answered.
I was going to walk back into the kitchen, Shinwon grabbed me by the hand and hugged me.
"S-Shinwon?" I said.
"Please, just stay like this." He asked.
"Whats going on?" A voice said from behind and we both froze.
______________________________________

Anneyong chingudeul! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I won't be able to post for a week as I'm going on vacation

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I won't be able to post for a week as I'm going on vacation. Vote and show this chapter some lovee!
Byeee❤