V

I'm on the verge of pulling out all my hair. I've been sitting, trying to think of an idea for Eunha's welcome back party, but nothing is coming to my head. After 2 hours of no productivity, I decide to search for ideas. Just then a reminder pops up.
"8TH IS THE DAY....."
I stay still before slapping myself. SHE'S RETURNING ON THE 8TH! Why do I remember her return date as the 7th? Oh right! Last year she came back on the 7th. I have such great memory. I check the time and it was 10:30 so I decide to sleep. Just then, someone messages me.
Unknown: Heyyyy
Me: Who are you?
Unknown: your boyfriend!
Me: Hongseok?
Unknown: YOU ACKNOWLEDGED ME AS YOUR REAL BOYFRIEND ALREADY?
Me: No, you're the only one who would send such annoying texts.
Unknown: I'm offended.
Me: How did you get my number?
Unknown: I have my ways. ;)
Me: Did Shinwon give it to you?
Unknown: Maybe. But why did you give your number to him first and not me?
Me: Because he asked.
Unknown: :'(
Me: okay so may I go to sleep now?
Unknow: Permission granted. Byeeee.
Me: Byee.
I enter his number to my contact list and finally go to sleep.
Next day, I walked to school because I felt like being late.....kidding. I missed the bus thats why. Someone walked pass me and dropped their notebook. I see someone's in a rush.
I run up them with the notebook.
"Excuse me! You dropped this" I yelled. The person turned around and turned out to be the new kid Hyojong.
"Oh thanks Jisoo" He said and smiled.
"You know me?" I asked.
"Yeah, you're the one who sits next to Hwitaek, right" he asked and I nodded, "The time you weren't in class he didn't stop talking about you."
"Wait what?" I exclaimed.
"Yeahh" he said, "anyway, gotta blast!"
I guess he was really in a hurry. But what the hell was the reason Hwitaek couldn't stop talking about me? Is it....nevermind. He's too good for me anyway.
I arrive at school and off the bat, Shinwon comes screaming like an idiot.
"JISOOO SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED TO HONGSEOK" He yelled.
"What?!" I questioned.
"HE'S BEING NICE TO MEE! THATS NOT NORMAL!" He yelled again.
"Is there a brain in your head? Or was it replaced with a sponge?" I rhetorically asked.
"See! Jisoo in a way acknowledges that even I can be nice" Hongseok says, appearing from behind Shinwon.
"He's back to normal" Shinwon said and I laughed.
"Oh by the way! What time is friend arriving?" Hongseok asked.
"Ummm....tomorrow at 8:30 pm" I said.
"Didn't you say that she was coming today?" Hongseok asked.
"About that....I mixed up the arrival dates of this year and last year" I explained.
"Are you even human?" Hongseok asked and I shook my head.
"By the way, we need a picture together" Hongseok said.
"Why?" I asked.
"To show my parents that we're actually in a relationship!" Hongseok explained.
"Ohh I get it, so when do we take it?" I asked.
"We need to take it in different clothes so we need to go to your house or Shinwon's house for that" Hongseok said
"Why do we need to take it in different clothes?" I asked.
"To convince them that we've been on several dates!" Hongseok said.
"You're thinking about this wayyy too much" Shinwon said and I nodded.
"My parents are critical thinkers okay!" Hongseok argued.
"Oh liar! You're just making up excuses to spend time with Jisoo" Shinwon said.
"Am not" Hongseok said.
"Are too!" Shinwon argued and this went on for quite a while till the bell rung.
"Okay we'll talk about this later!" I said, "See you laterr."
I went to class and sat down in my seat. I greeted Hwitaek and Changgu and the teacher entered. Then I started to pay attention to the lecture. The bell for lunch rang and the teacher exited the classroom. After I put my things in my desk, I went to the cafeteria. I saw Hongseok sitting alone. I went up to him.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"Just me today" Hongseok said and smiled, "They have assignments due tomorrow so they're completing their assignments."
"Okayyy so let's go get lunch!" I said.
"I don't have my lunch money" Hongseok said and chuckled.
"Fortunately for you, I have enough money for both of us. So lunch's on me today" I said and smiled.
Hongseok's face lit up and he smiled like a kid. He looked so cute! *clears throat* I did not say that. Nevermind.
"You stay here, I'll go get lunch" he said and I gave him the lunch money.
After a few minutes, Hongseok came back with two bowls of ramen.
"Thank youu" I said and started eating when I noticed Hongseok staring at me.
"What" I asked with my mouth still full of ramen.
"Nothing" Hongseok said and laughed.
"Ugh whatever" I said and continued eating.
We finished our lunch 10 minutes early so we decided to roam around. We ended up going to the music room.
Hongseok went and sat down with the guitar.
"You know how to play the guitar?" I asked.
"Yepp! Want me to play?" He asked and I nodded.
He started playing and singing "A Thousand Years"
While he was playing, he looked so peaceful and ,if I may say so, beautiful. His voice was so melodious, it took me to a whole new dimension. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Then he stopped playing and lifted his head.
Our eyes met and.......
______________________________________

Anneyong chingudeul! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show it some loveee! Question: Jisoo×Hwitaek OR  Jisoo×Hongseok?Byeee💓💓

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Vote and show it some loveee!
Question: Jisoo×Hwitaek OR Jisoo×Hongseok?
Byeee💓💓