VIII

Who was it you ask? It was Eunha's cousin also my ex-boyfriend, Kang Hyunggu. Yes I once had a boyfriend, I know its hard to believe. Eunha came running to me. It still fascinates me how she even runs in heels. Like bro, I can't even walk properly in them, let alone run in them. Eunha came and hugged me, even in those heels, she's as tall as me.
"I MISSED YOUU POTATO!" Eunha squeaked.
"I MISSED YOU TOO YOU DUMBASS!" I squeaked back.
"Hello to you too!" Hyunggu said.
"Sorry" I said.
"I didn't ask for an apology....nevermind" he said walking past us.
"Don't mind him. He's been like this for days. I guess he's on his man-period...get it?" Eunha said half laughing.
"Don't joke around about that" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Lets go!" Eunha said.
I hailed a cab for us. Hyunggu sat in the front while Eunha and I sat at the back. Suddenly I got a text from Hongseok. I opened my phone to see.
H: you sure you don't want anything?

J: Cute. But yeah I'm sure.
H: Awww thankss. Okay ^_^
I smiled at the picture. He really is adorable. Wait what?
I was going to close my phone when Eunha snatched it.
"WHO IS THIS ADORABLE GUY?!" she questioned.
"I'll tell you if you give me my phone!" I answered and she gave me my phone right away. I saw, from the side-view mirror, that Hyunggu was looking at us.
"I'll tell you later" I said while sighing.
"Nooo tell me noww!" She argued.
"Ugh fine!" I gave up and ended up telling her everything.
"He likes you" I heard Hyunggu say.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing" he replied and I just sighed.
After a minute or so, we reached home. We got out and I paid the driver. But instead of going to her own house, Eunha started walking towards mine.
"No no no you're house is that way!" I said while pushing her towards her house.
"But I want to go to your house!" She argued. I signalled Hyunggu, telling him to help. He sighed and came up.
"Come on, we're going to your house" Hyunggu said while pulling Eunha while she struggled. I just laughed.
I entered my house and saw the guys standing there.
"Do you need something?" I asked while raising my eyebrows. Changgu pushed Hwitaek in front of me.
"Why me?" Hwitaek pleaded but no one replied.
"Well, we kind of ruined the cake but we're working on it so no worries" Hwitaek said.
"Ughh its fine. As long as it'll be done by 1'o'clock" I replied while looking at the time. It was 10:30 am. They have alot of time to finish the cake. I went in my room and started watching Tokyo Ghoul. After half an hour, I heard someone scream. I rushed out to see smoke in my kitchen and Shinwon and Changgu with their faces covered with ashes.
"What the hell happened?!" Hongseok and Hwitaek came up running. After seeing what had happened. They just said "Oohh"
"YOU TWO BURNED THE FREAKING CAKE?!" I yelled at them.
"Calm down Jisoo, we'll make another one." Shinwon said trying to calm me down.
"Nevermind. I'll make it on my own. You two go wash your face" I said while pushing Changgu and Shinwon out of the kitchen, "Hongseok, I'll need your help in this"
"Be right there" Hongseok said.
After an hour or so, the cake was finally finished. I checked the time and it was 12:40. I went to check the decorated room and it looked really pretty.
"Okay guys, I'm going to call Eunha. Please don't mess up again" I pleaded. The guys nodded.
"Jisoo, are we like invited as well?" Shinwon asked.
"Of course you guys! You all are the reason I accomplished this overnight!" I said.
"Wouldn't it be awkward for Eunha?" Hwitaek asked.
"Eunha? And feeling awkward around guys? Not in a million years" I answered while chuckling. I smiled and went out.
I knocked at Eunha's door. Hyunggu opened the door. I asked him to call Eunha. Eunha came rushing. I asked both of them, because I didn't want Hyunggu to feel left out, to come to my house. We arrived at my house, I covered Eunha's eyes as soon as we got to the decorated room.
"What the-" Eunha yelled.
"Patience my dear" I said while chuckling.
I signalled Hyunggu to open the door ,which he did.
As soon as she walked in, the guys popped up and we all yelled,
"WELCOME BACK!"
Eunha's jaws dropped.
"THANK YOU SO MU-" Eunha was saying when she got interrupted.
"YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Hyunggu yelled while pointing at.....
______________________________________
Anneyong Chingudeul!
I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love!
Q:Who do you think Hyunggu yelled at?
BYEEEE💖