XXI

Well now that he's here, might as well ask him.
"Well, you see....its about Jiyeon-" I started.
"Don't even say her name in front of me in school, she makes my life a living hell even though she's my sister" Wooseok interrupted.
"I feel you bro" Hongseok answered.
"How so?" Wooseok questioned.
"That's what we want to talk to you about" I said.
We sat in the cafeteria and then I said,"Jiyeon has a boyfriend, right?"
"Yeah, she never really showed us his picture but she says he's sweet" Wooseok answered.
"Well, she's been blackmailing Hongseok to be her boyfriend" I explained.
"Wait, HIM?" Wooseok said while pointing at Hongseok.
"Yes, and I'd appreciate if you talk your sister into breaking up with him" I said.
"Wait, why are you asking me this instead of him?" Wooseok questioned.
This boy really knows how to piss me off, JUST SAY IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT OR NOT.
"Because I like Jisoo, and Jisoo likes me" Hongseok explained.
"You like him?!" Wooseok yelled in disbelief.
"Bro calm down!" Hongseok said.
"I just can't believe someone as sweet as her would like someone, you know, like you" Wooseok said and folded his arms.
I chuckled and said,"So will you talk to her about it?"
"I'll try to talk to her, only because Jisoo will be happy because of it!" Wooseok exclaimed.
"Okay I get it! You don't like me!" Hongseok said and I chuckled.
       After that we ate lunch and went back to our classes.
I told Eunha everything once she came back to class.
"YOU TALKED TO THAT KID AND DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH YOU?!" Eunha yelled.
"I knew you'd say this" I mumbled, "Anyway! Wooseok's going to talk to Jiyeon and so lets see if Jiyeon agrees"
"Honestly, knowing Jiyeon, she won't agree to it so easily" Eunha answered.
"I know and thats the reason I'm trying to come up with plan B" I explained.
"Whats plan B?" Eunha asked coming close to me.
"If this plan doesn't work, then we'll send a anonymous email to her parents" I said.
"Do you have to involve the parents?" Eunha asked.
"Yes! She deserves this!" I yelled.
"Oh God" Eunha sighed.
    The rest of the day went in a flash. At the end of the day, while Eunha and I were walking back, something quite unusual happened.
          "Eunha, can you help me?!"
______________________________________

Anneyong Chingudeul! I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and show it some love!Byeeee❤

Byeeee❤