XXIII

"Hongseok, I need to tell you something" I confessed.
"Yeah?" He asked and smiled while walking to my house.
"I met Wooseok and he said Jiyeon didn't agree into breaking up with you" I said while looking at him.
"Really?" Hongseok asked while looking like someone just died,"don't worry. I'll try to do something. I won't let go of you. I'll do anything if it means being close to you."
He smiled at me and held my hand.  Sometimes I just think, how my life would've been if Hongseok weren't there?
Then suddenly Hongseok's phone rang. It was his mom.
"Hello mom. Wait what? No mom listen to me! I-" Hongseok was talking when his mom cut the line.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Jiyeon is at my house and she told mom about our 'relationship'. And now mom is telling me to come home and explain myself" Hongseok explained.
"That little-" I refrained myself from swearing,"Let me come with you. She'll believe everything if we both explain"
"You sure you'll be fine with Jiyeon?" Hongseok asked and raised his eyebrows.
I simply nodded and mumbled,"After what she said I'll be just fine"
"What?" Hongseok asked.
"Huh?" I pretended I didn't say anything.
Hongseok hailed a taxi and told the driver the address to his house.
When we reached the house, Hongseok paid the driver and we got out of the taxi. Hongseok inhaled and exhaled then we walked in.
"Mrs.Yang is with Miss Jiyeon in the drawing room" the maid said, bowed and went away.
"This way" Hongseok said and intertwined his hands with mine. His hands were warm. 
       I'm going give it my all and convince Mrs.Yang into telling Jiyeon to get lost.
"Mom before you say anything.....I want to make myself clear. I admit I used to like Jiyeon but that was before I got to know what kind of selfish girl she is. I wanted to break up with her but she blackmailed me saying that if I try to stay away from her, she'll ask her father to fire dad. I couldn't let that happen but I also couldn't let you guys worry about me so I had Jisoo to pretend to be my girlfriend. But somewhere in the process, I fell for her. I love Jisoo more than anything in this world. Her everthing seems so perfect to me. Please try to understand our situation" Hongseok explained.
"That's completely different from what Jiyeon told me" Mrs.Yang said.
Jiyeon....that piece of trash. Of course she'd lie.
"What did she tell you?" I asked.
"That Hongseok forced her to stay with him and had Jisoo to pretend to be his girlfriend because of us" Mrs.Yang explained.
"Mrs.Yang, I can confirm that the story Hongseok told is the truth-" I was talking when the garbage can started talking.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO US!" Jiyeon yelled and pretended to cry.
"STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE VICTIM HERE!" Hongseok yelled and would've hit her if I didn't hold him back. Mrs.Yang comforted her and said,"I don't know what to believe"
"Believe me" a familiar voice said from behind and I turned around to see Yuto, Yanan, Jinho and Shinwon.
"What are they doing here?" I whispered.
"I texted them because I knew Jiyeon would lie her way out" Hongseok said and winked at me. Okay I'm dead.
"We all are witnesses of all that Hongseok went through-" Shinwon was talking when Jiyeon yelled,
"SO WHAT IF HONGSEOK IS THE VICTIM HERE?! MY FATHER HAS THE POWER HERE! The minute I ask him to do something, he'll do it"
    "I wouldn't be so sure about that"  
Someone said, leaving us all shocked.
______________________________________

                      ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anneyong Chingudeul! Unfortunately, the next chapter will be the last chapter after which a epilogue will be released! I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote! And show it alot of loveee!
                        Byeeee💓