Noriaki Kakyoin: Time After Time, Part 2

"Unnnngh...." Meanwhile, drawn-out groan faintly came from the loft. You were genuinely trying to give it a good clear out for before your husband came home. He had been gone for so long, it felt like a lifetime. It had felt like a lifetime in this fucking attic. When anguishing dragging across the floor and groaning could be heard from two levels below, this forced Kakyoin to investigate the supposed cleaning operation. He suspected you were straining yourself trying to reach an old book or something stupid like that. Suddenly, his thought process was interrupted by Tamura.
"Dad, now that you're back, will you watch this with me? There's a new series." Straight eyebrows flinching upwards, he felt bad for refusing, but he was going to end up with a dead wife if you were actually trying to move the crap in the attic. Firmly patting his son on the head, his sympathetic smile triggered the disappointed "Awww... But you've been gone for aaaaaaages!"
"I know, but I ought to find your Mom before she finds herself in an ambulance. The stuff in our attic is heavy you know. And old." Pressing a small kiss atop his skull, he went back to marvelling at the magnificent beast that was the Steel Samurai.

Ambulating his way up the stairs, your grunts got more and more frequent. Whatever you had been trying to pull was most definitely heavy. In the corridor, his daughter's bedroom door was shut, not a single peep coming from behind it. He wasn't going to disturb her just yet, after being away for six weeks.
Finally reaching the base of the attic a floor up, he peered up first, checking there was nothing totally dangerous. It's not that he couldn't trust you, it's just that you were... Awfully keen on your independence...

For example, one morning, he had gotten up to possibly the most shocking sight of his life. After coming home from the school run, you were trying to change a lightbulb. Rushing over, he almost found his head separated from his body. You had kicked your leg out to prevent the redhead from intervening.
"Yameru." [Stop] The focused whisper under your breath in his native tongue caught him off guard a little, but the giggle that came after definitely put a slight smile on his face.
"My Dear, do you really consider it safe trying to change that lightbulb on a barstool?" After failing to answer him, you felt large, warm hands slowly snake round your ankle. He was taking matters into his own hands. Literally. "The wonky barstool?"
"Mmhmmmm. Fuck off Kakyoin, if you know what's good for you."
"Make me." Ignoring the filthy language, he gradually edged his slightly calloused fingertips up your silky, smooth calves. You could feel the sultry smirk boring into you from beneath. He had Hierophant Green under wraps, just in case. But, at least knowing if you were ever to fall, you would fall onto him, was comforting. However, he still couldn't believe your idiocy sometimes. He continued to hold onto your leg, gripping it tighter when the chair shifted under your weight. You were just about to level the head of lightbulb into the socket, when a sweet, wet sensation grazed your leg, a few inches below the hem of your leggings. The kinky bastard was sucking a deep hickey just above your ankle! You actually lost your composure for a second, briefly losing your grip on the glass bulb.
"N-Nori! You teasing asshole." Your lover's chuckle vibrated your leg, forcing your leg to melt a bit when he began nipping and kissing your ankle. "Oh God, can't it wait?"
"Alright, Y/N. I'll stop... If you come down and let me do it." You obviously refused.
Palming your legs hadn't worked, and he was growing increasingly worried for your safety. He could have just pulled you down but, he had to admit, he was enjoying badgering you above his head. Sliding his hands up onto one of your thick thighs, you attempted to shake him off harder, almost kicking his face in the process. This is when the thick UK accent came through. [Pick where from]
"Get the actual fuck off me Noriaki! I've got this!" The barstool stalled, but you didn't falter. You were going to screw in this lightbulb. You were also going to screw him, but he could wait. He could earn it. Kakyoin gazed on, mesmerised by your tenacity. You couldn't help but laugh when he began singing the chorus Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time'. His voice wasn't the best, but it was sort of in tune and a little lilted, which you loved. It was the thought that counted, after all.
"If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting, TIME AFTER TIME!"
Finally, you screwed the stupid thing in. Literally seconds from praising your own efforts, you heard a lengthened "Okaaaay!"
Your man had just gripped your entire body and lifted you off the stool. Hanging you over his shoulder, you found yourself plonked on the kitchen counter, despite your protests, nose to nose with your gorgeous little sleaze after a short squealing fit. "I like the way you screwed that lightbulb."
"Well, you know there's more where that came from."
Grinning, he pressed his lips to your jawline, definitely earning the gasp from you.

"Oh, bastard!" Kakyoin realised he had gotten really carried away with his memory. At the top of the ladder, a familiar figure was sassily stood over her belongings, glaring at the wardrobe at back of the room. You were wearing those same tight leggings and a vest, your arms a flamingo pink flush from the amount of moving you had been doing. Sneaking up to floor level, he spied your feather duster on the side, it's coloured feathers making his skin tickle just looking at it.
You did feel a presence behind you, but remembered you were in the attic and it was probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Feather light brushing on the nape of your neck startled you, triggering a teased whine. Instincts set in immediately, causing you to swipe at it wickedly. Suddenly, you were trapped in the strong arms of your husband, giggling in between peppering tender kisses on your face. He took in your perfumed scent, cuddling you close.
"Nori...! You dirty—Ya-Yameru! Fuzakeru na!!" [St-Stop! Don't mess round with me/Fuck off!]
Your giggly protests were muffled by his broad chest squishing against you, though a "Bakayarou" [Asshole] slipped out somewhere. You only really used Japanese to tell him off, since you both spoke to the children in English, to better develop their bilingual skills. He made the first move in no time at all, enveloping his lips with yours rather wildly for his usual tastes. You snogged him back, even standing on your tiptoes to steady yourself for a better grip on his pale neck. Stepping back gradually, the pair of you almost toppled over onto the landing, seven foot beneath.
Hesitantly, Kakyoin broke the smooch, planting a couple more on your mouth before muttering a smutty comment with a sensual smile. Hierophant was so excited to see you, he summoned himself and wrapped around your entire body. "Hey, Hierophant! You wouldn't scare me, would you?" Kakyoin's luscious smile made your cheeks burn up, the corners of his lips tugging up in delight even more as you patted the Stand, asking him to disappear before one of the kids saw. They knew of Hierophant, but had never seen him. They honestly thought it was just some lame ghost story their father had told them. You didn't have a Stand, but that didn't make you an ordinary human being. You were born a Hamon User.

"I'm sorry for frightening you. The kids told me you were cleaning, so I came to see." Scoping the room, he noted that you hadn't actually done too bad a job. You really had thrown some stuff out. Even that useless Coca-Cola glass. All that was left was the bulky stuff, his daughter's wardrobe in particular, which he didn't think had anything wrong with it. "You've not done too shabbily."
"There is still so much shit up here, though. I..." He noted that your demeanour suddenly dropped, your head low and frown apparent. "That wardrobe needs to go. Nana made one of the neighbours move it up here... 'Fucking nightmare."
"She did?" Kakyoin didn't sense anything weird about it, even though was in a dark corner of the attic and everything. The taller man placed himself in front of you, staring at you with a half-lidded grimace lining his features. Tucking a loving hand under your chin, he tilted it just enough so he could see into your eyes, filling up with water.
"What's the matter? Did something happen?" He knew it was something pretty serious, since you were trying to hold back tears looking at the worry laced on his face. "Sit down. Y/N, don't cry." He guided you onto one of the discarded cupboards, falling to his knees to talk to you at around eye level. Resting on his elbows, arms lay at either side of your hips, you didn't know how to begin. With nobody to complain to besides Holy, you had been bottling it up. He was so patient, you had found yourself not only your husband, but your best friend.
You felt his hand stroke your side, trying to coax you into talking. He was too sweet to refuse. "Come on. Calm down. Tell me slowly."
"Well... It's Nana. She's been acting really weird. Getting in trouble at school, fighting and stuff. She won't sleep."
"Alright. I'll speak to he—"
Feeling his arm being pulled, he glanced up at you, his eyes a painting of surprise.
"Don't. Don't," you pleaded, "She didn't even want to speak to Jotaro on the phone about it. I don't know what's wrong with her. If she had a Stand, I'm fairly certain we would have seen it by now. Wouldn't you?"
Biting his lip as you sniffled, he was baffled by the situation. This had never come up in conversation before.
Nana Zenyatta Kakyoin, his twelve year old firstborn. She seemed a shy, happy young girl. Unlikely to get into scraps or trouble. He wondered whether he hadn't been around enough for her. Huffing, he promised not to, but knew he had to lie through the skin of his teeth.

Kakyoin was not being shut out of this if it was going to affect her wellbeing and studies.