Jotaro Kujo : Professor Kujo's Aquarium Trip, Part 3

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR JOTARO'S JOB POST SDC

Sorry it's such a short one, gotta have that suspense ToT

The derpy pic cracks me up he's such a nerd

Instructions given out, the budding marine biologists scrambled to check out the sea life whilst you spent time with your boyfriend. Stood in front of the shark tank, it was kind of romantic, being beside the love of your life, just watching the animal dive and dip. Occasionally, you had to look away, to avoid eye contact with the creatures to lessen the urge to communicate with them. Wrapped up in the blue hue, you felt his hand deliberately bat against yours a few times, demanding your attention in this moment, subtly.
"What?"
"There's no need for the hostility," he retaliated, smirk plastered on his face. Checking his watch, he sighed, noting it was half past three and the pair of you had time to kill. "I just wanted to tell you... That... Um..." Turning to meet his eyes, you simpered, waiting for whatever stupid thing about sharks he was going to tell you. "I wanted to tell you that..." Instead, his eyes stayed glued to the creature, opening wide in awe. "My student is drowning...?"
"That's what you wanted to tell me, as if I didn't already kn— Wait, what?"
"One of my students is in the tank!"
"Huh? How?"
He was right, there was a student drowning in the tank, followed by a screaming staff member panicking because it was the shark tank and there was no guessing what would happen!
"Shelby," Jotaro growled, cursing himself for bringing you on the trip. Shaking and struggling, the boy was flapping his arms around, essentially preparing himself to be shark meat.
"He'll be alright as long as he doesn't upset it."
"He's flapping his arms, that ain't gonna bode well. Stay here."
"Ah ah ah ah," you tutted, holding onto his hands trying to push you back. "You can't use Star Platinum, you'll smash the glass pulling him through," you hissed, trying to keep his attention but quietly. "The only way he could have gotten in is through the top, I don't understand, nobody is allowed up there except personnel."
"This is Shelby, he's one of my most able students but he's a complete bastard when it comes to following rules."
"Give me your coat. If I walk quick they might just think I'm a scientist."
"That's your plan?" Glaring at him from your smaller height, he gave in and handed you the garment.
"Want a lawsuit on your hands or not?"
"Whatever, be careful."

The huge Asian watched as you ran off to slink behind the scenes, leaving him to try and work out how the boy had even gotten in there. You wandered up a corridor cordoned off to tourists, praying you didn't see any white coats.