Jotaro Kujo : Professor Kujo's Aquarium Trip, Part 2

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR JOTARO'S JOB POST SDC

The photocopying room was in the main office, eerily empty since other courses were enjoying the long yearned for holidays. Paperwork tidied neatly across the arc shaped counter top, the reception area lacked any sort of staff, phones ringing occasionally to the pre-recorded answerphone kicking in later and later each time.
Realising he hadn't even told you how many he wanted, you were just about to go back to clarify when a small fish tank sat folorn and forgotten in the corner. There were still fish inside, but they looked unhappy and it upset you greatly. Considering their food was on the side, the lid was stuck on crooked beneath a thick layer of muck telling you that they probably hadn't been fed in aeons, either. As you dropped their multicoloured food flakes into the dusky water, the small sea creatures began to feed, grateful some sort of sustainment had finally been provided. Something else you were able to do, was speak to other sea creatures both in your human and Stand form. Jotaro's favourite was your dolphin speak, titters and clicks coming from your throat in a way coherent to dolphins. Like every strength however, there was a weakness. When in your Stand's form, you couldn't speak like a human, only like a fish. It was cute for a while until you needed to communicate with a human via talking. Beginning to converse with the grateful fish, you absent mindedly brushed the top of the wetness with your knuckle, triggering a transformation like a chain reaction. Scales rose up over your fingers, the green hue shining over as they appeared.
"Shit!" you hissed, retrieving your appendage and launching the plastic pot in the process. Wildly shaking your arm, the air wasn't what was needed to stop your Stand. You needed to stop panicking and hold your breath. Erratic breaths would still encourage oxygen to enter your lungs since you were panicking, essentially making your Stand stronger.

Checking his watch, it ticked annoyingly, his mind brimming with stupid reasons why you could be taking so long. Someone asked him about their essay mid-thought, leaving you responsible for providing educational assets to his learners whilst he was occupied. Before he could decline his student to locate his handouts, you returned, hand red with irritation. He noticed this almost immediately, taking note of it whilst you passed out the pieces of newly photocopied paper with the other to avoid suspicion. Another thing different about you was your overall demeanour, the sultry face looking more bummed out by stress.
Surely that menial task hadn't affected you too greatly?
Beaming at two lads and a girl, they gaped at you, almost having to pause for breath. You did have a certain effect on people, considering the nature of your Stand. It wasn't as strong, but still, you continued.
"Here's your work for today guys, Jotar—I mean, Professor Kujo asked me to give it to you." Trying not to trip over his name was going to be difficult. Biting your finger to steady yourself, the trio were still in awe. Jotaro noticed the dazed reactions of his students, shaking his head, unimpressed. Cutting the conversation short, he eventually dismissed himself, approaching you with his trademark resting bitch face.
"Are you quite done?" Fanning your face, you swallowed. The sudden appearance of your Stand had been overwhelming, since you weren't consistently seaborne anymore. Spending most of your time on land had made it tricky to deal with the effects of your power. "Hello? Earth to Y/N." He wasn't exactly calming, especially when you were bewildered. Taking your fingers, he examined them, the rough skin showing signs of over rubbing. Most peculiar to him was the fact they were freezing, as if you had just come out of water. "Did you hurt yourself?" Snickering, your eyes shared a knowing look with his. Water was what triggered your Stand after all. "It's gonna take a while to wear off." Snatching your hand away from him, he squinted, deciding to continue with his day since you were fine.

"Alright shut up! You've all got your handouts now, yes?" Murmurs of acceptance and shuffling faded into a concentrated silence. "Okay. As you're all aware we're going to the aquarium today, meaning there's a few ground rules the university requires me to reiterate." A low groan hummed collectively whilst Kujo brought up the PowerPoint. "You already know the universities rules, so I'm going to tell you my rules. I don't have many." You scanned over the handout you just printed, reading each individual line as he said it. "The aquarium forbids flash photography. Do not, under ANY circumstances take flash photographs of those sea creatures. It is their home and you must respect that." General rule, you supposed. "Any smoking is to be done outside at the appropriate time I decide, not on the bus, Seah." Directing his glare at the unsuspecting student, he squirmed in his seat, reimagining his punishment for smoking in the school building. You had heard about this student before. Fantastic academic, but obsessed with conspiracies and Stand activity. Apparently, he thought Stands were just some massive conspiracy and he was going to catch one, like a ghost hunter. "You will address me as Professor Kujo and Y/N," the class looked at you as he pointed, his eyes glued to the paper. "As such. We might be off campus today but you are still in my care. Do not disappoint me." With all the rules done, the class began to gather their things, chattering starting. "Are there any questions about the trip?" A few hands flew up, Kujo picking them off one by one. Most were pointless questions about break times and toilet stops. One jokester asked if you were dating, a few members of the class giggling when a slight pink flushed his cheeks as he stuttered how it didn't matter and it didn't affect the trip. "Oh, and one more thing." Stopping, the group stood to attention again, a little confused there was another rule. "No water. You want a drink, you can have juice."
'No... Water?' Was he really going to this extent to hide your Stand?
Even though the final rule was a little strange, nobody dared ask him about it. Saito Seah, a problem kid in the class, flung his hand up. Your boyfriend addressed him with a sigh.
"I have a question for... Y/N, was it?" What did he want? He hardly knew you. Attempting to act natural, you simply accepted, waiting for his query. "Do you think we'll see any Standfish at the aquarium today?" Gasping, you thrust your hand behind your back, out of the boy's view. The scale pattern must have been showing up from before! Kujo cottoned on to your unease, deciding whether to kick Seah off the trip. This kid was the reason he hadn't wanted you to come along and he couldn't do anything without reason. Jotaro had slightly lied when he said none of his students had Stands and now he was going to have to ride it out.
"Nonsense. It's common knowledge that Standfish are a fantasy."
"Ooh, I've heard that story! They say Standfish lure men into the sea and snap their necks! Kinda like Sirens." You were going to have to be careful around this guy. Jotaro would kill you if you possessed a student, even an annoying one.
"It's 10 o'clock. Any other questions you can ask me on the bus."

They simply filed on the mini bus in pairs, having their names ticked off a piece of paper. Once the kids were in and belted, he took his seat behind the wheel beside you. There was a shutter separating you from the class, but if you talked loud enough they could still hear. Starting the engine, you set off, finally leaving the campus for the aquarium.