Jotaro Kujo : Captured

WARNING : SET DURING THE FINAL EPISODES OF P4, DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HEAVILY SPOILED, SOME DIALOGUE IS EXACTLY THE SAME

Weren't going to upload this because it's shit, pure ooc but yano. xD

Literally just that scene where Kira dies as if the reader, (Jotaro's wife) waded in and interfered but got caught instead of the nurse getting caught. This was originally going to have Jolyne in too. Legit just a self-ship to indulge my selfish desires :)
Take it anyway, go back to uni on Monday so ToT

Falling forward from his rough tugs on your hands, it was enough to cause your police ID to flap to the floor from the confines of your bra. Kosaku's beady, black eyes followed it, noticing the name on the badge. There was a young, ginger boy behind you whining to Josuke, something about going an hour back in time. You believed it, since you knew that your husband could stop time, even if you didn't know why or how. Okuyasu let your identity slip by accident, calling after you to get away from him. But of course, it was too late once he had grabbed your hand. Okuyasu just couldn't help it, he wanted to help protect you too, after seeing your photo in the biologist's wallet and questioning him about it. Jotaro, growing accustomed to the three schoolboys and Rohan, told them about you, but not too much.
He didn't want them falling in love too.

"Mrs... Kujo... I should have known Jotaro had a fine taste in women. Your knuckles and skin are so smooth..." This weirdo's fingers all over your hand was making your skin crawl. Sure, you were an undercover agent, but there wasn't much you could do in this situation if this guy was a Stand User. Despite having no Stand yourself, you were knowledgeable about them, believing their existence. "You have such attractive, fair fingers... More beautiful than I ever imagined..." Hitching up a leg, you tried to use his shoulder as a surface to prise yourself out of his grasp, your heel serving as a vice, but it was no use.
"Let go of me you creep!" Bringing the back of your hand up to his cheek, you cringed as he rubbed his face all over it like a purring kitten.
"Having my cheek rubbed is so calming." Your breathy, panting wail was making it worse, glancing over at the look on your husband's face; one of rage crossed with severe concern. He knew he couldn't do anything, he wasn't close enough and even if he did get close enough, anything could happen. 
However, right now this freak was talking about the Mona Lisa, some sort of story about his sexual awakening. Contorting your face, you didn't need to imagine how your hands were making him feel right now, because it was obvious. The way his eyes gleamed up at you was enough to make you try to move as far away from him as possible, never mind the growing tent in his pants.

"Since I am aware of your identity, I will share mine with you. My name is Yoshikage Kira, and I would like to cut off your hands, too." The way his tongue was lapping up the surface area between your fingers was making your stomach swirl. Even if Jotaro did that, it wouldn't turn you on, especially not now. Kira clung on to your wrist for dear life, telling you more in desperation. "I've killed forty-eight women with beautiful hands thus far! You're the only one who will know my identity!"

The lads behind you were continuing to stand their ground, Okuyasu now too embarrassed to even function. Josuke winced in pain, waiting for Jotaro to make a move first.
"If we don't do something now, everybody but that lady will be blown up and die! Bites the Dust is about to start!"
You shut your eyes, appearing aloof. Tilting your head and bending so your cleavage spilled out a little, you got close enough to sweet talk him in close quarters, a drawn out sigh getting his attention.
"Alright, so if I let you cut my hands off, will you leave this town?"
"Yes, yes! I just want to live a quiet life!"
Jotaro turned to Rohan, disdain lacing his features.
"I know that look, she's doing the sweet talk thing. It won't work on him." Rohan was confused, if he knew the look you must be good at it.
"How do you know that, Jotaro-san?"
"It doesn't work on me either."
Barging past Koichi, you noticed him in your peripheral, but chose to ignore him, since you were trained to keep one person's attention long enough as a distraction.
"Mr Jotaro!" Kira turned to Josuke's scream of pain, the wooden leg in his stomach hurtfully twanging. You could use this guy's love of hands as a weapon, just long enough for somebody to come to your rescue. Though you couldn't see it, it was awfully difficult to stay focused on the injured man when his Stand was looming over you like a heavy shadow. Taking his cheek in your palm, you tried to attract his attention back to your face, or at least your body.
"Hey, we're still discussing our partnership, you'll let me keep my wedding band though, right?"
He didn't answer, indicating the sweet talk wasn't enough to keep his attention. "It was expensive--"
"Coming for me, Jotaro? I gained the ability of Bites the Dust precisely so I would never have to directly fight you!" Your back was beginning to ache, the way he was pulling on your arm to keep a firm hold of you. "Approach me if you dare, just try and stop time! How long are you able to stop it?" Gulping, you worried it wouldn't even work. What if he was deliberately using you as a lure? The look of danger on Jotaro's face meant business. He was raging, already pissed off at the fact this selfish, conceited bastard had involved school children in his misfortune of being caught. Now he had his filthy blood-stained hands all over his wife, you'd been used against him in the worst possible way, again. The sooner you were back in his arms, the better, or he was going to commit murder himself. "Go ahead and push me even further into a corner!"
Your eyes welled up, but no tears would come. This could be the end, not only had you gone against his word about not following him, doubting his little lie of just an inheritance dispute, but now you had allowed yourself to become too wrapped up in the role of bait again, and it was going to cause both your deaths. Swiping for your pistol in desperation, holding it to Kira's head only made him more psychotic. "Need I remind you that bringing me to my limit will only make Bites the Dust appear again, my Dear! You don't have a Stand, so I can use you."
Your voice was a mere squeal, as Killer Queen bashed the weapon out of your hand, easily manoeuvred since you were quite obviously not a Stand User. The whimper that followed was barely registered by the marine biologist since he was dead set on ending this bastard's miserable life. His limbs were vibrating with pure power, adrenaline pumping his entire body like a machine. Part of him was thankful you couldn't see the piercing, icy eyes of his Stand.
"Mr Jotaro, stop time! You can't let him trigger Killer Queen's switch!"
The buff biologist remained focused, finding the exact point to stop time. He wasn't close enough. He needed to run faster.
This tainted soul's body was beginning to go limp against you, weight holding you down as he fell to the ground. Was this what he meant by his limit? You couldn't bear to watch, expecting a switch noise at any second. Covering your face with your free hand, a smash hit the floor by your feet, your trapped wrist sliding free. Parting a few fingers, you looked through the peephole to see he couldn't move his arm, no matter how much he clenched and writhed. Blood spurted out of overdriven veins, Kira becoming insanely verbally abusive whilst you backed away mere inches, limbs stiff from shock. Jotaro yelled, summoning Star Platinum to stop time.

Everything was still. The birds in the sky mid-flight, the three high-schoolers acting on impulse, Okuyasu in the air, Kira on the floor in the last stages of a breakdown, Koichi using his Stand to freeze the hand of the criminal, allowing you freedom, the emergency services, but lastly, he saw you. Cowering in terror from the one thing he tried to keep you away from; Stand Users. You wouldn't admit it, but you couldn't deal with the things you couldn't see. He was just thankful you didn't bring Jolyne, your daughter. Stepping forward, he glanced at Koichi, paused in time with fistfuls of his coat, unbeknownst to his fate being changed by Jotaro.
"I'm glad I came to this town and met you," he focused his attention on you, the one woman he didn't need to tolerate. A small walk and he was at arms-length, close enough to see the balls of tears flecking from your eyes. "I'm sure she will be too." Sighing, he uttered his famous phrase, delivering a sick punch to the candyfloss cat-man's trigger finger, hopefully setting it off course before activation. For a moment, Jotaro thought about all the things he had seen, the people he had faced. Panicked faces were now etched in his mind's eye, some far worse than that of Egypt ten years ago, but it wasn't the fact he been hunted and killed, or even that kids were part of this big fuck up. It was the fact your tears were stopped in time falling from your face.
Nobody made his wife cry. Face squeezing with anger, he didn't hold back in beating the monster down, far more than he deserved. Content with the torment he had inflicted for now, he used the last few moments to catch one of your tears in his hand before it fell, before resuming time. Typical Jotaro, caring when nobody was looking.
The anguished scream that rung out as you were wrapped in a concoction of smoke and blood was horrifying. Kira was sent flying through the air, eyeballs hanging out of the sockets whilst his body shut down from the punishment he'd just been dished. Shuddering, you remained hunched over in a state of disbelief, sobbing from the horror you'd experienced. Mutters of Jotaro making it in time made no sense to you, your brain probably spinning jibberish. The crack of his skull on the tarmac clanged, incoherent murmurs still repeatedly sounding off through broken bones and haemorrhaging. Rohan, the mangaka, commented negatively about his suffering, though Jotaro thought differently, even through the panicked shouts of emergency services.
You straightened up, peering over to see the damage inflicted. Unfortunately, you happened to see the moment Kira's head caved in, popped by an ambulances tyre and lost to the world forever. Whimpering, you simply covered your eyes again with a squeal, hoping the nightmare would end before you were sure you might pass out from shock. You'd never seen anything so gruesome in your life.
"Everybody, behind the tape! A man has just been killed!"

You flinched as something touched you, a recognisable voice talking to you in your daze.
"It's just me." Eyes wide, you looked down at your blood-soaked clothes, absolutely sure it wasn't your blood, before staring up at his crystal peepers. Stuttering, you couldn't form any words whatsoever. Your mind was completely empty. Blank. Non-functional. "His head got crushed between the wheel and the pavement, tearing his face clean off." Gasping, your hand didn't stifle it in time. Beads of tears rose in your eyelids again, the fright beginning to sink in a little.
"Jotaro, I'm... I can't..." His soft gaze made you feel protected, full lips curling just slightly into a smile.
Unable to speak, there was only one way you could communicate your relief that he was safe. Gripping his chiselled face, your lips clumsily crashed into his. Surprisingly, he accepted your PDA, puckering back and grasping anything he could get his hands on, your hair, your clothes, your neck. His movements were frenzied, violently taking out his emotions on your mouth, wet cheeks rosied by soppy friction. It only lasted a moment or two, however, before his lips lightly grazed yours during their exit, holding you tighter than ever. Exhaling heavily out of his nostrils, your remark about fag breath triggered specks of water in his eyes through a wobbly smirk, but you couldn't see it since your eyes were still shut.
"Don't you ever fucking scare me like that again," he growled in a low, wispy tone, before roughly capturing you in another, deep kiss. Breaking apart, you both turned to look at the rest of the group, comforting the child of the real Kosaku Kawajiri, Hayato.
"Kid lost his dad at the start of all this, didn't he?" Your husband watched over you with knotted brows, standing in his usual cool pose. "That's what I hate about these cases. The familial cleanup."
You approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder at eye level. "I'm an officer in special cases, I'll do everything I can to help you and your mom. I promise. My husband will help out, too."