Josuke Higashkata : Moving On

Start of a request for starlink1001

Sorry this is just the start, I end up doing everything in parts because I get so over excited about backstory 😂😂 the second part is defo gonna be that good good soft smut, I'm just working on a different timeline at the minute... Its called: my anxiety can only sleep between 5am and 4pm, and I work half of the week

Fresh out of university, you had gotten on with your lives immensely since Jotaro's visit to Morioh and Koichi's Italian adventure. It had been five years since then, giving you time to focus on school. After dating for five years, Josuke finally proposed and now you were building a life together! His mother was so proud, gushing over you both and embarrassing her son.

Today, Josuke was off out to spend time with his father, who was back over for a while with his wife, Suzi. Jotaro was tagging along too, so a lunch date had been arranged.
Comparing swatch colours atop your step ladder, he walked through to search for his shoes.
Holding up a magnolia colour and a cream colour, you offered them to him to look at. "JoJo, magnolia or cream?" He walked towards your back, peering at them from over your shoulder with a squint.
"Magnolia is nice, but I kinda like cream, too." Pausing, he snaked his hands around your waist, sliding them up to your breasts to pull you towards him, going for your neck with his lips. Pressing his face into your neck, he mumbled just above a whisper. "I'll see you later."
"Enjoy yourself, say hi for me."
"I will, I'll be back in a couple of hours... Don't work too hard will you, Babe?"
"I won't."

Hours passed and he finally came back, smiling after having a good time with his bizarre family. It had taken you a while, but the room was finally painted and you were proud of your work, beginning to put the paint away.
"Wow," he gasped, admiring your work. "This looks fantastic, you've done such a great job! Even without me here."
"Thank you, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be ten minutes."
He followed you along the corridor, pulling you into the bedroom. You tried to fight him off with tuts and giggles, pushing your hand against his face.
"Ah ah ah ah ah, Josuke, I'm covered in paint!"
"I don't care, I'll cover you in something else-"
"Josuke, stop," you laughed, biting your lip and letting him peck the underside of your chin. "Let me have a shower first."
"Ugh, fine," he moaned, kissing your mouth before letting you go about your business. Settling down in bed, he found himself dozing off as you were showering. Daydreaming, he wondered what your kids would look like if you were to have any. Would they look more like you or him?

The room was silent when you came back aside from your husband snoring. Snorting, you tried to be stealthy and avoid waking him as you dried and dressed. Of course, it didn't work, an eye cracking open when. The scent of your moisturiser hit his nose.
Leaning forward, he sat up, blatantly admiring your figure as you rubbed the cream into your skin.
"Y/N, I want to have a baby."
"You can't have one, you're a man."
"I know that, I mean with you, dumbass!"
You laughed with a wide smile on your face, continuing your skincare routine.
"I'm joking, I know that you know that." Then it hit you. "O-Oh!! Oh my god you mean, like an actual baby that you have to push out and stuff?"
"Y/N," he chuckled, unable to say your name properly through laughing. "We don't have to try if you don't want to. We can talk about it when you're ready."
"No, it's not that I- I just didn't... I've never-!"
"Ah, don't sweat it. It's okay."
Josuke, so kind and caring. You had talked about starting a family very briefly, now you had your own house. It was sweet really, you had never imagined him wanting a family after his fathering situation. He knocked you to your knees everytime, did Josuke. You never thought you would find someone so handsome inside and out. His values were golden.
Falling back on the bed, he got himself comfortable and waited for you to join him in your own time, if you were going to. You considered your options. Were you ready to start a family? Did you want to?
You frowned as you pulled on some knickers and an oversized shirt.
"Babe, I can see you thinking too hard. Leave it. We can do that anytime you want. Don't stress yourself out."
Clambering beside him you snuggled into him.
"What do you think our kids would look like?"
"I hope they look more like you, you're definitely better looking."
"Maybe they'll get your hair," you giggled, touching it playfully before being batted away wildly. Sighing, you hid your face from him, embarrassed by your feelings. "Josuke... I'm just embarrassed because... Well, I thought you'd never ask."