Risotto Nero : Gig Aftermath

Continued from 'Gig'

Coming in from the cold, he locked the door behind him and set the alarm for the night, as you had asked. He was about to take himself upstairs for a shower when he noticed that there was a blue light emanating from the living room. Poking his head round, your film was packing in for the night itself, since it was counting down to standby. Opposite was your form fast asleep on the settee, swamped in all the blankets and pillows you had brought down to spend the evening with you. He smiled, creeping towards you and running his fingers along your thigh, poking out from the mountain of throws. He paused when you murmured something sleepily, stirring as he reached the hem of your shorts. Sliding his arm under the blanket, you felt his cold flesh touch your warm skin, forcing it to break out in goosebumps. The sensation was weird, but even weirder when you realised the demon hand was physical.
"Oh, uwaaah-fuck-!" Leaping up, you stood your ground on the sofa, feet apart and remote pointed at him like a weapon of mass destruction.
"It's only me," the goth chuntered lowly, unable to stifle his amusement as he sat on the rug. 
"Ohh, Ris," you panicked, steadying your hammering chest. "You scared me."
"Sorry, I didn't think you'd get so spooked. You just looked so beautiful, I couldn't help myself."
Tutting, you collapsed onto your bottom, back into your makeshift bed.
"Well, how was it?" you asked, nuzzling into your palm as you leant on the arm of the sofa.
"It was brilliant. Are you tired?"
Ah, that question. You had forgotten about that.
"Um, well... Guess I fell asleep. I did try to wait up for you."
Wriggling to get comfortable again, you yawned, the pillows beneath you soft and inviting. You were so cute, sleepy and snuggled. Eyes shutting, you mumbled something about him coming in late before deepening into slumber, breaths slowing and evening out.
No, he couldn't rip you from this.
"Sweet dreams," he chuckled, pressing a kiss to your forehead and slinking away to the door. Secretly, he was excited to have a king-size bed to himself for a night. He just had to find something to cover himself since you were all bundled up in the others.